Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE / CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE / CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT (2517 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2014/2015 Admissions / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE / CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT by emmahoney(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
This thread is created for Postgraduate applicants as well as postgraduate students of the chemistry department of ui. This would enable us to exchange ideals and help each other on the vital information needed to excel in the department. The current postgraduate students will be highly needed to unravel this thread. So let one of the existing postgraduate students in the department of chemistry begin the thread with a warm advice on how we can be admitted into this noble department. Thanks to you all for your tremendous contributions in advance.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE / CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT by Taolyn4lif(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2014
emmahoney: This thread is created for Postgraduate applicants as well as postgraduate students of the chemistry department of ui. This would enable us to exchange ideals and help each other on the vital information needed to excel in the department. The current postgraduate students will be highly needed to unravel this thread. So let one of the existing postgraduate students in the department of chemistry begin the thread with a warm advice on how we can be admitted into this noble department. Thanks to you all for your tremendous contributions in advance.

Emma, I found out about this thread just now. You're too much. Pls can you help me find out the correct courses to be registered online for Environmental Chemistry option?
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE / CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT by Ehimenboy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Please I need a list of postgraduate degrees (or a link to them) that can be obtained by a bsc holder in Chemistry in UI.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE / CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT by bumajay: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Please is there anyone who has done the departmental test for Chemistry in the past. I'll like to have an idea of what to expect. Thanks. Just received an sms for the test scheduled for the 20th

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE / CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT by Taolyn4lif(m): 2:15am On Dec 13, 2014
bumajay:
Please is there anyone who has done the departmental test for Chemistry in the past. I'll like to have an idea of what to expect. Thanks. Just received an sms for the test scheduled for the 20th

www.nairaland.com/1321001/university-ibadan-post-graduate-2013/41
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE / CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT by bumajay: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Neco Computer Studies (ict) 2016 Starts In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions!!! / Best Practices For Maintaining Discipline In Secondary Schools / I Come I Came I Concer, Why Are Nigerian Graduates Like This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.