Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? (1236 Views)

Suggest Cheap Webhosts / Inefficient Nigerian Webhosts / Nigerian Webhosts Are Looking For Resellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by Creatrixity(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
I have been working on a python project (web based) and I am about to deploy.
Anyone who has had any experience deploying python should please share it.
Most Nigerian hosts support only php (aargh.) and I have done quite a bit of searching but not yet found any suitable Nigerian hosts.
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by rufaai(m): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2013
http://gigalayer.com supports python. #okbye
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by Creatrixity(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thanks....
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by informa: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2013
@Creatrixity, can see you are web developer, my company needs one immediately. Thks
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by Creatrixity(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2013
Great,I would like to contact you,i will pm you my email address
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by informa: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
@creatixity....email is elixirteam1@gmail.com. U can also let me have ur contact as well. Thks
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by Creatrixity(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
creatrixity@live.com
I will reply you.
Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by Creatrixity(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2013
I sent you an email..Hope it did not end up in your spam box.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by Creatrixity(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2013
Hope you got my mail.
It may be in your spam box(gmail issues
)
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by thinka2: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2013
@creat...didnt get your email......give me a no i can reach u on

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? by Creatrixity(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
..I have resent the email..hope,it goes through..

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje's Support Group Campaign Website / Webmaster Needed / Pls I Need A Free Hosting Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.