Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit (5929 Views)

Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? / Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by ChrisOD: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2013
APC's TINUBU CRUCIFIED BY YINKA ODUMAKIN WHO WROTE:

''Between 1999 and now, I've related at close quarters with most actors in the Yoruba political space at close quarters and I know the weaknesses and strengths of all.
I can tell you authoritatively that the most dangerous and terrible tendency in Yoruba politics is the house of deceit that Tinubu represents.

Only those who have sold their souls will ignore this fact .
There has never been any such greedy bunch in our nation- not under "Demo" or even PDP.

I took Akala before EFCC in 2010 for awarding roads at N50m per km in all the LGs in Oyo state. Today your Asiwaju is collecting N1b per km across South West.

When Tinubu turned "60" ACN states contributed N1b for a bash, nobody tried that in Yorubaland before.

Chief Adebanjo was chairman of AD in 1999 and not one relation of his got a ticket unlike your Tinubu whose wife is a senator,son in law a Rep, Sister in law a House member in Lagos and daughter now Iyaloja via imposition .

Your grouse with the old men may be for reasons you have not stated but you know they are far more honorable than a million Bola Tinubu''.
https://www.facebook.com/NigerianPublicOpinionPage

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by ChrisOD: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Among these ''fine'' men, who fine pass? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by BlackPikiN(m): 4:03am On Jul 16, 2013
[size=14pt]Lagos State To Cough Up N1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration[/size]

By SaharaReporters, New York
SaharaReporters has learnt that former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos has demanded that the Lagos State government and various local government councils in the state contribute huge sums of cash to fund his 69th birthday celebration.

Reliable sources told SaharaReporters that Mr. Tinubu, a professed opposition figure and leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), made it compulsory that the chairmen of all local governments under the party contribute cash to give him a birthday that one of his critics has described as “obscene and immoral.” In all, the ACN chieftain has asked the state and local governments to cough up N1 billion.

“The birthday party is being planned as a month-long affair and will be celebrated in phases,” said one source.

In addition to the funds from his state, Mr. Tinubu has also asked that the governors of Oyo, Ekiti, Edo and Ekiti make significant cash donations to the planned events. Our sources revealed that tension may be brewing between Mr. Tinubu and Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State over the latter’s refusal to contribute towards the lavish birthday party.

Mr. Ajimobi recently hosted President Goodluck Jonathan's wife, Patience, during her visit to Oyo State. A source close to the governor told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Jonathan told Mr. Ajimobi not to create enmity with PDP elements in his state. She reportedly described former Governor Tinubu as a closet member of the PDP.

Our source said Mrs. Jonathan, who was piqued by Tinubu’s recent criticisms of her husband’s policies, also revealed that Mr. Tinubu has met secretly with her husband on several occasions. She said that, at one such private meeting last year in France, President Jonathan and Tinubu struck a deal to quash a case against the former governor for violations of Code of Conduct provisions.

After portraying Mr. Tinubu as a selfish politician out for his personal financial interests, Mrs. Jonathan told Ajimobi to contact her directly if he needed anything from Mr. Jonathan.

Although Mr. Tinubu claims to be 60 years old, a source told us that he is at least 67 years old.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/lagos-state-cough-n1-billion-fund-tinubus-birthday-celebration
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by BlackPikiN(m): 4:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by BlackPikiN(m): 4:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Imagine a country where the poor masses are dying / going hungry everyday. Graduates and youths unemployed because of slow economic growth.
Senator Bola Tinubu lavish birthday which took place yesterday at Teslim Balogun Stadium costs a whooping N1 Billion

Initial reports stated N200 million. According to reliable sources, the 60th birthday bash actually costs N1 Billion.
Here is the breakdown of the funds
Action congress states paid N10 million each
Lagos state government paid N150 million

Governors of Ogun, Ondo, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Edo states paid N50 million each – N300 million Lawmakers, other politicians and contractors who benefited during Tinubu& tenure paid the rest

Nigeria needs nothing but revolution. Without revolution, these selfish politicians will continue to take care of their own bellies.
A message for all you shameless politicians – continue embezzling and when you die, take it to your grave.

http://naijagists.com/ridiculous-bola-tinubus-60th-birthday-costs-n1-billion/
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by Billionaires: 4:20am On Jul 16, 2013
Very handsome. I actually meant the reverse
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by brixton: 4:33am On Jul 16, 2013
yea yea Tinubu
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by frederal(m): 5:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Infortunately, he is the symbol and representative of yoruba land; d asiwaju. I laugh
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by ChrisOD: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Comments needed from ACN/Tinubu gadflies (read irritants)
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by musiwa33: 6:18am On Jul 16, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by softwareman(m): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Chris-OD:
Comments needed from ACN/Tinubu gadflies (read irritants)
OF COURSE I EXPECT ALL THESE COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE OBSSESSED ABOUT TINUBU. SO IF A DISGRUNTLED FELLOW WITH A BIG CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER ASSERTS TOTAL FALSEHOOD AS HE ALWAYS DOES YOU BELIEVE IT. FOR YOUR INFORMATION GO AND FIND OUT TYE HISTORY OF AFENIFERE AND TINUBU AND SEE WHY ODUMAKIN WILL FOR EVER BE A HATEFUL slowpoke MOTIVATED BY SPITEFUL JEALOUSY BECAUSE HIS GROUP LOST OUT IN THE POWER GAME IN YORUBA LAND.. NOW I HAVE A QUESTION? IF I FOR EXAMPLE COKE TO THIS FORUM AND ASSERTS THAT TOMPOLO RETURNS 1 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY MONTH TO JONATHAN FROM OIL THEFT WOULD YOU ALL START MAKING COMMENTS BASED ON AN UNSUBTANTIATED ALLEGATION? HAS THESE T7NUBU OBSESSION GOTTEN TO THIS LEVEL.

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by akpomeme(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2013
software man:
OF COURSE I EXPECT ALL THESE COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE OBSSESSED ABOUT TINUBU. SO IF A DISGRUNTLED FELLOW WITH A BIG CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER ASSERTS TOTAL FALSEHOOD AS HE ALWAYS DOES YOU BELIEVE IT. FOR YOUR INFORMATION GO AND FIND OUT TYE HISTORY OF AFENIFERE AND TINUBU AND SEE WHY ODUMAKIN WILL FOR EVER BE A HATEFUL slowpoke MOTIVATED BY SPITEFUL JEALOUSY BECAUSE HIS GROUP LOST OUT IN THE POWER GAME IN YORUBA LAND.. NOW I HAVE A QUESTION? IF I FOR EXAMPLE COKE TO THIS FORUM AND ASSERTS THAT TOMPOLO RETURNS 1 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY MONTH TO JONATHAN FROM OIL THEFT WOULD YOU ALL START MAKING COMMENTS BASED ON AN UNSUBTANTIATED ALLEGATION? HAS THESE T7NUBU OBSESSION GOTTEN TO THIS LEVEL.
Bro calm down, are roads done with 1b naira now and birthday parties now as expensive as Jonathan's state house meals. You can fly with that now. Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by gbadexy(m): 6:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Heard he calls himself lagos. Lagos wants to sleep, lagos wants to eat.
By the way, he is not the leader of yorubas.
Although he commands huge followership because he spends money recklessly and the various ward meetings is just a source of income to the old women and artisans that go their to collect stipends donated by various politicians at various intervals.
Even the majority of his followers aren't pleased with most of his actions but they dare not voice it out openly.
I heard plenty talks by a.cn when the wife wanted to contest. Those women where grumbling seriously but they can't defy him openly since a.cn is their source of livelihood.
Anybody that hopes to take southwest would be ready to match tinubu in spending madly.
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by Rhino5dm: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2013
frederal: Infortunately, he is the symbol and representative of yoruba land; d asiwaju. I laugh
Fool.
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by nig2change: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2013
If APC gets there Nigerians would know PDP is an angel. But God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by 9javoice1(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2013
This is whyi said and continue saying that acn/cpc will enslave this nation if giving the chance.

Who can challenge tinubus order in acn and who can challenge buharis orders in cpc?

Only blind and tribalists will try pushing the apc agenda. Lets say the truth and deliver ourselfs.
As much as dislike pdp i still see clearly that pdp is not one mans party like apc combination.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by 9javoice1(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Theres more to wat we cant see about fashola. If fashola can be there and all these is happens.

I dont trust that guy a bit anymore and those bitting his drums will oneday see that he is more corupt than most pdp gov.

Take away the media hype and judge fashola you will see that under him common man willsuffer much while the rivh get richer.
With fashola in power godfatherism can never be defeatef in naija.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2013
Tinubu the Sophisticated and progressive ghana-must-go hijacker grin cheesy
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by takedat(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Why can't Yinka do us the favor by filing a petition against him(Tinubu) to the EFCC just as he did with Akala, or those are just unfounded allegations?

Tinubu is a thief, while Odumakin is an hypocrite and a Master blackmailer. Did he not tongue-lash the Yoruba elders, and called them all sorts of names when he left Afenifere to start the Afenifere Renewal Group? But now he defends them after his political misadventure with Buhari. How come his new political and business associate is Iyiola Omisore, a man accused of involvement in the unfortunate murder of Bola Ige, another Afenifere Chieftain? What of the accusations and counter-accusations between him and Nduka Obaigbena? Did OBJ not placate the Late Chief Abraham Adesanya by appointing his daughter as a federal minister after he, (Adesanya) and other Afenifere Chieftains helped kill the AD in the South-West? I am very sure we will hear less of Yinka once Tinubu settles him. All the cry is just to win concession.

There is no difference between our rogue politicians and members of some self-serving sectional groups.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by 9javoice1(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2013
To trust anything Yoruba is like a carmel going through the eye of a niddle.

When are these guys going to be reliable for once, i still dont understand why Edo pple are forcing themselfs along this guys.
God forbid.

Who in his right senses will still vote and support tinubu and acn apart from the usual stupidity of tribalism.
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by Maxymilliano(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2013
gbadexy: Heard he calls himself lagos. Lagos wants to sleep, lagos wants to eat.
Although he commands huge followership because he spends money recklessly

He is not called 'fowosere' for nothing ...
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by Super1759: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2013
YINKA should save his saliva, we know who TINUBU is. Worse than the combination of abacha and ibb
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by softwareman(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2013
gbadexy: Heard he calls himself lagos. Lagos wants to sleep, lagos wants to eat.
Although he commands huge followership because he spends money recklessly and the various ward meetings is just a source of income to the old women and artisans that go their to collect stipends donated by various politicians at various intervals.
Even the majority of his followers aren't pleased with most of his actions but they dare not voice it out openly.
I heard plenty talks by a.cn when the wife wanted to contest. Those women where grumbling seriously but they can't defy him openly since a.cn is their source of livelihood.
Anybody that hopes to take southwest would be ready to match tinubu in spending madly.
I SUPPOSE THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF LAGOS CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT ARE HUNGRY TOO BROS THEY VOTED OVERWHELMING FOR HER IN THE GENERAL ELECTION. HE WINS ELECTIONS BECAUSE HE COMMANDS HUGE FOLLOWERSHIO AMONG THE ELECTORATES THAT IS WHY DESPITE THE BEEF OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU HE REMAINS THE MOST POWERFUL POLITICIAN IN YORUBA LAND. MAJORITY OF HIS FOLLOWERS ACCORDING TO YOU ARE NOT ARE NOT PLEASED WITH HIS ACTIONS BUT THEY HAVE STUCK WITH HIM OVER THE YEARS AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY CRISIS IN HIS PARTY. LIKE WE SEE ALL THE TIME IN PDP. YOU TRYING TO BE MORE CATHOLIC THAN THE POPE BY SPEAKINV ON BEHALF OF TINUBU FOLLOWERS. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LEADER WHO IS LOVED AND A LEADER WHO IS FEARED CAN BE SEEN IN THE LOYALTY OF HIS FOLLOWERS. LIKE IT OR NOT TINUBU INVOKES FIERCE LOYALTY OF HIS ADMIRERS .
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by softwareman(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2013
9ja voice: To trust anything Yoruba is like a carmel going through the eye of a niddle.

When are these guys going to be reliable for once, i still dont understand why Edo pple are forcing themselfs along this guys.
God forbid.

Who in his right senses will still vote and support tinubu and acn apart from the usual stupidity of tribalism.
Ok I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. THIS IS ALL ABOUT A DEEP SEATED HATRED FOR YORUBA PEOPLE. YOUR COMMENT ACTUALLY SHOWS HOW DETRIBALISED YOU ARE. HONESTLY, ANY ONE WHO CAN BE SO INTELLECTUALLY BEREFT TO HAVE MADE THE KIND OF SWEEPING GENERALIIZATION AS YOU DID IS SICK WITH SPITEFUL HATRED.
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by taharqa2: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2013
take dat: Why can't Yinka do us the favor by filing a petition against him(Tinubu) to the EFCC just as he did with Akala, or those are just unfounded allegations?

Tinubu is a thief, while Odumakin is an hypocrite and a Master blackmailer. Did he not tongue-lash the Yoruba elders, and called them all sorts of names when he left Afenifere to start the Afenifere Renewal Group? But now he defends them after his political misadventure with Buhari. How come his new political and business associate is Iyiola Omisore, a man accused of involvement in the unfortunate murder of Bola Ige, another Afenifere Chieftain? What of the accusations and counter-accusations between him and Nduka Obaigbena? Did OBJ not placate the Late Chief Abraham Adesanya by appointing his daughter as a federal minister after he, (Adesanya) and other Afenifere Chieftains helped kill the AD in the South-West? I am very sure we will hear less of Yinka once Tinubu settles him. All the cry is just to win concession.

There is no difference between our rogue politicians and members of some self-serving sectional groups.

Hehehehehehe..... I just dey laugh. 'They' are fighting themselves now, abi? This is just d beginning. Bunch of HYPOCRITES (mostly)...

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by PointB: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2013
- I can tell you authoritatively that the most dangerous and terrible tendency in Yoruba politics is the house of deceit (ACN/APC) that Tinubu represents. - Yinka Odumakin (Afenifere, South West)

- APC clearly does not qualify as an alternative party. Like I said before, APC has no ideology and it is therefore not good for Nigeria. - Ezeife (South East)

- This so called APC is again what you call political fraud because you may change the nomenclature - change it ten times over, did the people come from heaven? They are the same old people. You see, to me, I laugh at it more because the entire contraption is a creation of pain and anger . - Sule Lamido (North Central)

"Dangerous and terrible, house of deceit, no ideology, a political fraud, contraption of pain and anger" These are bad vibes, bad signals.

A typical Fx Trader will look at all these signals and call them a Convergence. It's time to dump the Tinubu brand or sink with it. It's not looking good.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by taharqa2: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2013
By d way, you guys should try saving yr saliva abeg: Tinubu is after all d Biggest 'PROGRESSIVE' in Nigeria....hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by billante(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2013
Odumakin don finally port to the best network with the widest reach! grin
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by softwareman(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2013
PointB:

"Dangerous and terrible, house of deceit, no ideology, a political fraud, contraption of pain and anger" These are bad vibes, bad signals.

A typical Fx Trader will look at all these signals and call it a Convergence. It's time to dump the Tinubu brand or sink with it. It's not looking good.
ARE U TALIKING OF PDP.? DANGEROUS. HOUSE OF DECEIT ETC THAT IS DESCRIBING PDP A MAJORITY WITHOUT AN IDEOLOGY THAT IS WHY THEIR MEMBERS FIGHT EACH OTHER WORST THAN ENEMIES WOULD. THAT IS WHY THERE IS WHY A PARTY THAT CONTROLS BOTH THE FEDERAL LEGISLATURE CANNOT GET A BUDGET PASSED. THAT IS WHY THEY INSTITUTE COURT CASE AGAINST THEMSELVES ON A DAILY BASIS. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE A RIVERS HOUSE OF COMMOTION CONTROLLED BY THIS USELESS POLITICAL CONTRAPTION. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THIS HUGE HOUSE OF DECEIPT DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF . I CAN GO ON AND ON FOR DAYS. PDP IS A CANCER TO OUR NASCENT DEMOCRACY. NOTHING CAN BE WORST THAN PDP NO MATTER HOW BAD. PDP IS IS THE FLOOR .
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by PointB: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2013
software man:
ARE U TALIKING OF PDP.? DANGEROUS. HOUSE OF DECEIT ETC THAT IS DESCRIBING PDP A MAJORITY WITHOUT AN IDEOLOGY THAT IS WHY THEIR MEMBERS FIGHT EACH OTHER WORST THAN ENEMIES WOULD. THAT IS WHY THERE IS WHY A PARTY THAT CONTROLS BOTH THE FEDERAL LEGISLATURE CANNOT GET A BUDGET PASSED. THAT IS WHY THEY INSTITUTE COURT CASE AGAINST THEMSELVES ON A DAILY BASIS. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE A RIVERS HOUSE OF COMMOTION CONTROLLED BY THIS USELESS POLITICAL CONTRAPTION. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THIS HUGE HOUSE OF DECEIPT DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF . I CAN GO ON AND ON FOR DAYS. PDP IS A CANCER TO OUR NASCENT DEMOCRACY. NOTHING CAN BE WORST THAN PDP NO MATTER HOW BAD. PDP IS IS THE FLOOR .

I am only quoting the words of significant people. When it is time to quote faceless clowns, perhaps I will pay you mind.
Re: Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit by solomon111(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2013
software man:
So Yinka odumakin is now somebody with a big chip on his shoulders because Tinubu was criticized?
Okay o.
It seems these ACN people are not interested in democratic tenets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. / A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu / What A Die-hard Buhari Fan Posted On Facebook Will Move You (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.