Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Post Free Adverts - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Post Free Adverts (871 Views)

Free Adverts On Our Site For 1 Week / How To Post Free Ads Online / Post Free Ads Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Free Adverts by djty2(m): 2:10am On Jul 16, 2013
isaleeko.com.ng is the new website on the block and you may want to ask me what they do. I won’t hesitate to answer because what they offer is free for all and I thought it’ll be a good idea to let you guys know. Isaleeko.com.ng aims at serving as a meeting ground for Nigerians offering goods and services and Nigerians requesting these goods and services. According to the owners of this website, the name isaleeko was ideally used for website because of what it represents amongst Lagosians and Nigerians i.e. “Market Place”. isaleeko.com.ng is simply a market place where anyone who has anything to offer can advertise/post on for free so that their offers are made known to everyone who has an internet connection.
With the sole aim of making advertising easy and itch free while making it free at the same time, posting an ad on the website have been made to be in just three steps:

Step 1: Once you are on the website, Click the “Post free Ad” button and Login or Register.

Step 2: Select the category in which your Ad falls under.

Step 3: Enter the details of Ad and confirm the details. Your Ad will appear on the Ads list and you are on your way to connecting to the world.

One major advantage of posting your ads with isaleeko.com.ng is that once you have successfully posted on isaleeko.com.ng, you get a duplication of your ad on their social sites i.e.: Twitter, Facebook and as such your advert gets to reach a larger audience.
Also, searching for items on isaleeko.com.ng is very straight forward and does require any technicality. All you need to do is enter what you are searching for, space and your preferred location. The search option will bring out a list of that Item that has been posted on isaleeko.com.ng.
isaleeko.com.ng helps eliminate the bottleneck caused by the middlemen between the buyers and the sellers, as a result of these prices can be reduced for buyers without affecting the profit of the sellers. Isaleeko.com.ng also targets those small offers that do not require an expensive advert medium but at the same time needs to be publicized.
Please don’t forget to like their Facebook page and follow on Twitter as you avail yourself of their services of this website.

Twitter handle: @isaleeko_ng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Isaleeko_ng/472642559457077
Email: support@isaleeko.com.ng
Tel: +2348025834508
Re: Post Free Adverts by ImanuelJannah(m): 2:17am On Jul 16, 2013
This is good news.

Signed: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Post Free Adverts by dunneesbake: 7:29pm On May 27, 2015
Training@dunne'es bake et cremes,DUR:3weeks then your are already your own boss ranging from carrot cake,Coconut cake,chocolate cake,marble cake,strawberry cake,rich fruit cake,light fruit cake,butter cake,meidera cake ,banana cake,pineapple cake,apple cake.how to cover cake with butter icing with 10 designs,intro to fondant .intro to butter icing&fondant PASTRY:Meatpie,sausage,chinchin,doughnut,shawama,rainbow pan cake. FOR INFO &REG:08152231627.venue:-festacALL in our beginners class for people in festac, amuwo,apapa,ojo,badagry,satelite town,ijesha,isolo,barracks,volks and environs

Re: Post Free Adverts by Agomuofavour01(f): 10:03am On May 29, 2020
ImanuelJannah:
This is good news.

Signed: www.imanueljannah..com

Discover multiple ways to make money using your Smartphone.

Date: June 4th to June 6th

Click here to join the Smartphone MasterClass now or never!

https:///EuDxkjPDwxD4PWhJSeV9ks

Or WhatsApp 09011094534

(1) (Reply)

/ I Need A Good Web Designer That Base In Oshogbo. / Check This Site U Will Never Regret It Http://www.kayluv.wapbeat.info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.