Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Let's Keep The Rules! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Keep The Rules! (889 Views)

Seun Please Remove The Rules! / Respecting The Rules Sets Your Free / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

Let's Keep The Rules! by eurimoor(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2006
Hi,
I am glad for a forum like this.I got registered a few days ago. I however felt a little disappointed at the level of maturity displayed by most people who get on the forum. Reading through the religious slot the other day, I became disappointed at how provocative most contributors sound. Other forums that I know of will not welcome this. So, can we pls keep to the rules and be more positive and contructive in our contributions? Or, what do you feel?
eurimoor. cheesy
Re: Let's Keep The Rules! by dominobaby(f): 4:14pm On May 24, 2006
Welcome to nairaland eurimoor. Good to know u stil got registered despite the 'dissapointment'.
But then, if u don't mention what it is, it might not be solved. So share and once again welcome.
Re: Let's Keep The Rules! by eveseh(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2006
welcome

New Lad In The Net. / Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move / Shaz & Lalaboi : God Pass Una

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6