Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Allow Me To Introduce Myself: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Allow Me To Introduce Myself: (865 Views)

I Am Trying To Introduce Myself / fancidiva - hi, just wanted to introduce myself / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me To Introduce Myself: by drrionelli(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2006
, I'm new to this forum. I'm not quite sure what it's all about, so I encourage you all to help me to understand what Nairaland is and does.

As I understand it, this is a site for those who are Nigerian or who care about Nigeria's people and country. Personally, I think it's important that we all care about each other, so I suppose it's destined that I'm here.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and sharing your thoughts & ideas. And, of course, I'm looking forward to learning as well!
Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself: by Txlonghorn(m): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2006
I don't mind sharing Ideas and learing from you, I'm not sure about meeting you shocked shocked.
Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself: by Necorios(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2006
Sharing ideas and learning frm each others! What hapn 2 meeting u? What if our OGA MODERATOR SEUN introduces a get together party for all nairaland users only! Entrance to the venue is strictly by ur username! After that,we bgan introductn, DONT YOU THINK WE CAN MEET EACH OTHER THERE? Neco!
Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself: by desiree(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2006
welcome drrionelli wink

I'm sure the other NL members won't mind meeting you
Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself: by drrionelli(m): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2006
Thank you, desiree! I appreciate the warmth of your welcome!

Neco, I think you have a good idea. Maybe our moderator can arrange a party of some sort where we can all get together. I can't imagine anyplace quite that large, though, as to hold so many people who are here at nairaland.com!

As to you, txlonghorn, my suggestion that we meet was intended in a "cyber" kind of way. In all likelihood, I'll not have the pleasure of physically encountering most of you (though I'm sure that, in itself, would be a pleasure). Consider that, although we've never seen one another, we can enjoy a conversation.
Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself: by Necorios(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2006
@DRRIONELLI, true talk you yan! I wil lukin forward to that effect if our moderator can consider it!
Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself: by parisbee(f): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2006
Welcome bro hope u learn to love us.We're really excititing over here.Sit back relax and cruize the nairaland way. kiss cool
Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself: by drrionelli(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2006
Thank you, parisbee! As you see by the number of posts I've made, I'm feeling very comfortable and I'm having a wonderful time exchanging ideas with all of the delightful people I've encountered here.

Thank you all for making this such a great site!
Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself: by kelchizer(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2006
You are welcome to nairaland dirrionelli, i hope that you will enjoy your self fully in this site, i belief that coincidentally, we will someday meet on net someday. we learn everyday so the fact that you are just joining doesn't mean that you will be the only one to learn from us, we too will also learn some things from you. once more U R WELCOME. wink

(1) (Reply)

Naija For Life / Happy New Year! 2007 / Where Can I Find True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.