Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

ASUU Crisis Latest: Lecturers’ Meeting With Lawmakers, Ministers Deadlocked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Crisis Latest: Lecturers’ Meeting With Lawmakers, Ministers Deadlocked (481 Views)

Fayose, APC Lawmakers’ Meeting Deadlocked / PDP Crisis Latest: Tukur Cautions Five Northern Governors / Breaking News. Strike Continues As Meeting Between Labour And Fg Ends deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Crisis Latest: Lecturers’ Meeting With Lawmakers, Ministers Deadlocked by draogtech: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2013
The meeting between striking university lecturers’ and federal legislators was deadlocked on Monday.
The meeting, held at the National Assembly Complex, failed to resolve the contending issues. The meeting was initially delayed reportedly due to the late arrival of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Pius Anyim.
The lecturers, members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, were said to have insisted on a 100 per cent implementation of the 2009 agreement with the federal government; while the lawmakers and government officials present requested partial implementation.

Read details here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/141025-updated-ASUU-crisis-latest-lecturers-meeting-with-lawmakers-ministers-deadlocked.html
Re: ASUU Crisis Latest: Lecturers’ Meeting With Lawmakers, Ministers Deadlocked by adextetoo(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2013
strike is the only structural solution to Nigeria.....we students are d most injured.on my way to Botswana
Re: ASUU Crisis Latest: Lecturers’ Meeting With Lawmakers, Ministers Deadlocked by Raphealedwin: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2013
If i no blame our leaders na hu i go blame, just makin empty promises wich dey knw dey can not fulfil at last,sory 4 dos desperate to graduate dis yr.
Re: ASUU Crisis Latest: Lecturers’ Meeting With Lawmakers, Ministers Deadlocked by Super1759: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2013
This is just the beginning. What happened in 2009 will tripple itself and this time, I wonder who is going to be the mediator.
Everyone's house is on fire, even GEJ
Re: ASUU Crisis Latest: Lecturers’ Meeting With Lawmakers, Ministers Deadlocked by LOUDmedia(m): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2013
adextetoo: strike is the only structural solution to Nigeria.....we students are d most injured.on my way to Botswana

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin Does Not Speak For Buhari, CPC Says / In Pictures; Nigeria Buries Fallen Soldiers. We Are Winning War Against Terror - / Should We Have God-motherism In Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.