Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC (10903 Views)

Angry Soldiers Invade NEPA Office, Flog Staf Mercilessly Over Poor Supply. / NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges   / NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Patuwa: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Nigeria is a country that any kind of rubbish goes. No body fight for the poor, every body complains abt injustice and no body does any thing. The rich might not felt the increement, but the poor will suffer, because they are paying equal tariffs with the rich. I can smell Revolution from the dark place and it will soon come out in the broad day light and then in the shiny afternoon!

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by israel007: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Can onlÝ happen in nigeria
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
Oga demdem, why must you attribute every flaws to your president?
Bokoharam mess...its goodluck
River state saga...its goodluck
Militant fights...its goodluck
Mass failure in jamb...its goodluck
No jobs...its goodluck
ASUU and assup on strike...its goodluck
Super eagles defeat...its goodluck
Even egypt coup...its goodluck

Why do you have such hatred for a blessed leader?
With no due respect, You're Mad Sir.

11 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by tjskii(f): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2013
ocman: YOU IF I DON'T RECHARGE MY METER FOR A FULL YEAR I WILL PAY 650 X 12 = #7800 FOR JUST USING NO LIGHT? PLS EXPLAIN. IS THIS TRUE? FOR JUST OWNING A PRE-PAID METER?

Yes o,dts d truth,a friend of mine just rented an apartment,and the former occupants didn't recharge their meter for over a year(naija magogo,they had found a way to make d meter reduce its speed)anyways my friend had to pay over 10k in accumulated meter maintanance fees undecided
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Fazhy: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2013
buy units at #14.82 per unit

Per hour or per month?

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by SNOWWHITE240(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2013
dt call my president retardeen again all d past military head of state what did they do for u gej is trying to repair dis country dat has spoiled long time ago
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by whatofyou: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Where else does this rubbish happen world over?! And the Chief of Staff was trying to scare us with the inevitable war gospel cattle's dung. I dey laugh, I dey hope, when we go say 'E don do me.'

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by fkaz(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2013
NLC should just go on strike on this issue, like that of january(subsidy protest)

i bet you nigeria will be define
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by jadepinkett(f): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
No jobs...its goodluck

if it is nt goodluck, den y is everytin happening under his regime. Abi is he d first president to rule naija? Oya name any gud tin he has done since his days of ruling

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Hade4larin: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
No jobs...its goodluck

The reason y they hate d leaders is jex b'cos they neglect their primary objective and fighting for 2015 which is even 2yrs away.....
Does that makes sense to u @ all, even as a layman?

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by olamisegbe(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2013
C me c wahala nw..na y I tell ds man make hin no change d postpaided to pre paided nw....hw person go dey pay for wetin hin no use.. Ti imado ba se be elede ilu adaru..ti eru(GEJ) ba joba koni ku eyin ni ilu

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Chanchit: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2013
I don't knw abt the 750 to 800 maintainace fee o, cos they charge me 1250 for monthly charges, and i think this is where the protest would start from.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Hade4larin: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2013
jadepinkett:
if it is nt goodluck, den y is everytin happening under his regime. Abi is he d first president to rule naija? Oya name any gud tin he has done since his days of ruling

Dont mind those Ass lickers.............

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Super1759: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2013
smoosh15: With no due respect, You're Mad Sir.
with due respect, the question wasn't for you, so you seems to be a crazy fellow here. Who are you by the way?
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by zetel95(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:

Shorop and respect your leaders, are you a goat?
u r a mumu, u must have just get up from ur grave not to know dat we dont have leaders in dis country Nigeria, Boko Haram dey, Rivers wahala dey, farouk and otedola wahala dey. Den where r d leaders. If hell is too hot 4 u check next planet

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Super1759: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Hade4larin:

The reason y they hate d leaders is jex b'cos they neglect their primary objective and fighting for 2015 which is even 2yrs away.....
Does that makes sense to u @ all, even as a layman?
Throw your mind back, am sure your politically active, compare the number of accidents during obj's regime and gej,which is more?
Was there much blood shed during obj's regime?remember several plane crashes. Remember soldiers wiping a whole village in niger delta. I don't need to start counting.
Bokoharam started during yardua's regime,am sure you recall.
The ASUU strike saga started way back obj's regime,down to yardua.
So tell me the new thing we are experiencing?
The electricity tariff and all that, hos much did obj collect to make it steady? What's happening?
Don't forget yardua's 7point agenda. How many did you see?
What is new in gej's regime?
Fuel subsidy started during obj's regime. Goodluck opened our eyes to game behind subsidy. Am not saying that Goodluck is perfect but he isn't worse than the erstwhile president
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by adebayd(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2013
YOU KNOW WHAT? REVOLUTION IS FAST APPROACHING IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by kunleee(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2013
they usually brought 5-7k randomly b4 bt ths june bill they brought last week,mehn 23k(current charge+vat+fixed meter rate).
Mathematician,pls what is d percentage increase.
Come to think of it,we had 2wks blackout during d month.
Me tht i used to pay btw 300h-340h,now its #3200,more than my house rent/month.
maybe i shld just buy fuel of 3200,am sure i wont finished it.

Everybody show ur handiwork ooo(in julius agu voice). Retardeen ve showed his own...

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Walexz02(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
No jobs...its goodluck

EWU!

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by boneyone(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
Bokoharam mess...its goodluck - he has been clueless about tackling the issue and he is our leader
River state saga...its goodluck -- as a leader he shld have called both parties to order and told the police to respect the CSO.
Militant fights...its goodluck -- Again he is the leader and shld bring in the right brains to find a solution, not wasting our money on feeding and paying some jobless guys monthly in the name of amnesty. And thats his homestead.
Mass failure in jamb...its goodluck -- he appointed the education minister who has been clueless about tackling the crisis and rot. And again he is the leader.
No jobs...its goodluck -- a healthy economy leads to more jobs, our economy is in shambles, economical figures u see are just fabricated, ask them to show u indexes they used to arrive at their healthy figures.
ASUU and assup on strike...its goodluck -- If the people he appointed to address this issue are failing , the He shld sit down with the unions and attend to their grievances, its for the benefit of our kids.
Super eagles defeat...its goodluck -- he shld scrap the NFF or sports ministry for the rot and confusion going on
Even egypt coup...its goodluck -- you just 'misyarned'

Bottom line he appointed his cabinet and he is the leader of this great nation , is he just there to be called president and chop money?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by licensed2k(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
No jobs...its goodluck

a blessed leader my arse.
Oh gosh! Its so cold ds morni. . .
It aint ds neva cold when abacha was president nah!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2013
Time to migrate to solar energy.
Supply your own energy and forget about PHCN.
#team Solynta
solyntadotcomdotng for 24 hour electricity.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by samesolomon(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2013
amadi does not pay phcn bills and has a big generators run and maintained by nerc,how can he possibly undastand,God dey watch o

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by NEROSKY(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:

Shorop and respect your leaders, are you a goat?

You be mumu in 3D

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by obinnakenedo(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Q: what goes up and never comes down?. Answer: Nigerian services. Result: A. *clapping for myself*

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by born2boink(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Nigeria don reach revelation
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Sijo01(f): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2013
Skmoda-360:

Are you not somebody.

Play your part and stop asking question.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by vicope: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2013
Someone should tell Sam Amadi to tell Prof. Nebo to convey a message to Namadi Sambo who in turn should inform GEJ that if they continue to increase electricity tariff in this fashion without regards to the common man, what TBJ prophesied will soon become a reality!

There is widespread unemployment and poverty, and these people are worsening the whole situation by increasing electricity tariff. Hmm.....soon and very soon, the goat will charge against its owner.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by bigpastor(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2013
guy1234: Light for my area na just minight to 5 am. Just 5 months to their miraculos december 10000 mw deadline.God is watching you GEJ in HD.
Your Own even better my place is as though phcn no dey exist
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by ucheokpara100(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2013
ccchhhhhaaaaaaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!:......... dis country is a failed country, heavenly father pls i pray 4 war! because we all must die one day, weida 2day or tomorow thy are all d same! hw can few people take d whole country hostage! nobdy is talkin, pastors are busy brainwashing us takin d little remainin, d poor getn poorer plssss! i wnt to die ooooo i need war now, we cant take dis again!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by meemeee: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin
alpha conde: What if they scrap nepa and buy gen for everybody?
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2013
living in 9a is the quickest way to ur grave. nothing works. only extortion, blackmail, cheating, 419, runs, and every other bad or evil thing u can ever think of.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! / US Freezes Nigerian Embassy’s Accounts Over Money Laundering / Tension in the Villa as Buhari threatens to dump 2nd term bid on health grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.