Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose (1872 Views)

How To Apply Makeup For A Night Out / How To Look Pretty And Well Groomed Without Makeup (for Guys And Girls) / Know How To Makeup @ A Reasonable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose by vivnwa(f): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Hi,
Fellow nL, i want to start a beauty business and I am not really sure of which makeup school to attend cuz we have a lot; house of tara, mud, bm pro, beauty n d beholder etc. I really want a place I'll learn well. Pls ur candid advice will be of good to a fellow. God bless u.
Re: Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose by uzoo: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Give these people a call.

Make up By Nkiru - 08053314799

Chloe's makeover - 08085966225 or 08096194243

hope it helps
Re: Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose by ColoursnBrushes: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2013
If u reside in ph, give coloursnbrushes a call. We are very affordable. 08138440869
Re: Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose by Onegai(f): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
vivnwa: Hi,
Fellow nL, i want to start a beauty business and I am not really sure of which makeup school to attend cuz we have a lot; house of tara, mud, bm pro, beauty n d beholder etc. I really want a place I'll learn well. Pls ur candid advice will be of good to a fellow. God bless u.

Do you wanna make money and make good contacts? Then go with a trusted school, my money is on MUD, I've worked with students from all 3 places you mentioned, but that's just my opinion. http://naijapretty..com
Re: Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 19, 2013
Hi dear, saw ur post indicating ur interest to learn how to makeup for business purposes. I'm a professional makeup artist under the brand name- House of iKAS makeover and our outfit is currently running a-2 week professional makeup program. Our currilum includes: Natural makeup, Everyday look, Bridal & Engagement makeup, Photograph & Fashion makeup. The good thing is we come to you, as it is a personalised program where u learn @ ur pace. 221A72B4 or 08161138155 contact if interest. Pls spread the word. Location: Lagos only
Re: Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose by vivnwa(f): 3:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Onegai:

Do you wanna make money and make good contacts? Then go with a trusted school, my money is on MUD, I've worked with students from all 3 places you mentioned, but that's just my opinion. http://naijapretty..com

I heard MUD is in Benin. True? What's the cost pls. Tnx. I appreciate really, ya'll for ar darlings.
More suggestions plssss.
Re: Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose by ChloesMakeover(f): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2013
Uzoo, thanks for the recommendation! I appreciate!
Hii vivnwa, u can add me on 26596004 or send an email to chloesmakeover@gmail.com!

Let's talk....
Re: Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose by vivnwa(f): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chloe'sMakeover:
Uzoo, thanks for the recommendation! I appreciate!
Hii vivnwa, u can add me on 26596004 or send an email to chloesmakeover@gmail.com!

Let's talk....

Hi Chloe makeover, pls check ur mail box. Tnx
Re: Pls Help; Want To Learn How To Makeup For Business Purpose by uzoo: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Chloe's Makeover
you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Trends that will dominate Nigeria in 2016 / Igbalode Store (home Of Modern Fashion Wears) / Our Very First Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.