Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Game Time!!! [classy] - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Game Time!!! [classy] (584 Views)

Game Time - What Can You Buy With The First Letter Of Your Name / Game Time: Date Of Birth. / Game Time// Name a Female Name & WIN A FREE Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Time!!! [classy] by theanonymous: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2013
Just tort I'd come here and play a game with y'all. Lets title it 'Name the end' and here's the guide-
~#1-When someone writes down a statement/sentence, some other person will start his statement/sentence from the end word used by the previous person e.g Lets assume I take the lead with 'Today is very calm' then some1 shld start his statement with 'calm' as its the last word i.e calm is an adjective or calm down mister or anytin as long as it begins with the end word from the previous person.
~#2-Drama, B|tchy talk back is involved[As long as you heed to #1]
~#3-Quick responses is required to get the game going.
~#4- All Statementx/Sentencex should match..avoid 'off-comment'.
#Pls Dont use the 'Quote' option.
#NO GENDER RESTRICTION.
#Please co-operate with the guide.
Lemme take the lead...
Today is rily cool, I think I'll hang out with my friends.

(1) (Reply)

About That Forum Game And This Item / Ps4 Pro For Sale / PUBG Mobile 1.2 Runic Power Update: List Of Game Modes Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.