Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

8 Incredible Ways To Save Money When Shopping Online - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 8 Incredible Ways To Save Money When Shopping Online (585 Views)

Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] / A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend / Should I Give Mtn Money When I Can Browse Free On My Desktop ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Incredible Ways To Save Money When Shopping Online by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2013
There’s certainly no better way to shop than shopping online. Don’t crucify me yet, I have reasons; Shopping online provides a huge number of benefits such as comfort, convenience and it can save you a lot of money if you “buy smart” anyway. Most Internet users often have the need to shop online at some point in time, but they struggle with saving their cash. Many think shopping online can be expensive, but it’s not. I used to think it was anyway until I tried it, so I really don’t blame such people.

I want to share with you some of my newly discovered tips on how to save money when shopping online. Although these tips probably won’t work for all kinds of shopping you do online, there are still cases where you’re gonna be able to save some money if you can apply them wisely.

Shopping Online

1. Make a List:

First thing you should do is plan on what you’re going to buy online and ensure you shop carefully with a Tight Budget. Have a list of what you want don’t just go online and start purchasing stuff randomly.

2. Comparison Shop:

When your list is ready, go online and look for the best merchants and deals. Make sure you compare prices of same product on different websites. You can use price-comparison and product-search sites like bizrate.com, mysimon.com, and froogle.com to compare the prices of items at various online and local merchants. Take your time! It’s your money.

3. Add Items To Your Shopping Cart… Then Leave:

Abandon your shopping cart! Yes Abandon it. Unless you need an item immediately, put a few days between the moment when you add it to your online shopping cart, and when you actually purchase it. Whenever I shop online I usually add the items I want to buy to my shopping cart, then go away for a few days. 8 out of 10 times I do this, I will receive an email from the store asking me to come and finish my purchase at a discounted price. They have no choice than to do this, they need to keep their customer.

This does not always work you know, but like I said if you don’t need the item urgently it’s worth the try.

4. Be Alert for Promos:

You don’t need to be told this as common sense lets you know that all the promotions offered by these online stores is a great way to save some money. Sign up for email newsletters from your favorite stores. These often contain latest promos and special offers. “Like” your favorite retailers on Facebook. Many merchants, post special coupons or announce sales first on their Facebook pages. This can help you save as much as 50% the money you were supposed to spend. Shop Smart!

See more at (http://www..net/incredible-ways-to-save-money-when-shopping-online/)

(1) (Reply)

Four Young Ugandan Developers Create A malaria Testing App / Please Help Me Get Back My Stolen Laptop. / New HDMI 2.0 Release And Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.