Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Name Who Blasterd This Grammer in Nigeria Govt. House, And When He Blown It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Name Who Blasterd This Grammer in Nigeria Govt. House, And When He Blown It? (605 Views)

Urgent!!! Interprete This Grammer In Politics / ASUU Strike: Nigeria Govt Begs NUT Not to start solidarity strike / Moremi Roof Blown Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Who Blasterd This Grammer in Nigeria Govt. House, And When He Blown It? by Nadoson: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2013
This jaw blown grammer was made by who in Nigeria and when?

This was the gobbledegook of the kpotokios in the crass of macadam. Vituperation of our grey matter from the terminus and quem of their colonial peregrination and i dare say that 52 years after our flag and territorial shambolic autarky, our modus vivendi both at the leadership and fellowership sub-statum still exude and sustains that kpotokian diatribe. This is indeed the sphinxian conudurum of a nation of 52.
Re: Name Who Blasterd This Grammer in Nigeria Govt. House, And When He Blown It? by Nadoson: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Doz it mean dat no body knows diz guru or hav ansa 2 this?
Re: Name Who Blasterd This Grammer in Nigeria Govt. House, And When He Blown It? by Kendzyma(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wole soyinka i gues
Re: Name Who Blasterd This Grammer in Nigeria Govt. House, And When He Blown It? by Nadoson: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Kendzyma: Wole soyinka i gues
Wrong
Re: Name Who Blasterd This Grammer in Nigeria Govt. House, And When He Blown It? by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Obahiagbon

(1) (Reply)

. / Strike Continues As Federal Govt, ASUU Talks Stalled / Patrick Obahiagbon Unveils Profile, Gives Trouser Style A Grammatical Name ‘yohj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.