Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Diamond Watches And Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Diamond Watches And Shoes (1716 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch / Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Diamond Watches And Shoes by bobonicez: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2013
the area of showing off by Naija celebrities, both in the movies, music and football...they all want you guys to see what they've got. And here are Obagoal's collections. More photos below:
sourcewww.olokunbolablessing..com

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Diamond Watches And Shoes by knotty(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2013
hard to figure out of the 2 is uglier
the wristwatch or the tattered hand
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Diamond Watches And Shoes by tot3ntanZz: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
I have always liked such expensive diamond watches. To me, it looks very cool and shows your status in society. That's why I recently decided to buy such mens diamond watches and I don't regret it at all, because it was definitely worth the money.
If you thought for a long time whether you should buy such a watch or not, I think the answer is yes.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele(nollywood Actress) Quits Marriage / Actresses Kate Henshaw & Chioma Akpotha Without Makeups: Check Them Out / How Actor Sanyeri Allegedly Turned His Wedding Into A Begging Circus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.