Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nigerians Are Not scammers (Fraudster) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Are Not scammers (Fraudster) (773 Views)

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Not scammers (Fraudster) by Chibenze(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Nigerians are not fraudster. never have such thought in you, we are a great nation with good, talented and hard working citizen's,
will have great men and women changing the world positively, politically,socially, medically, in business, education etc, we have youth with good zeal, ready to perform when giving the chance, great entrepreneur, Nigeria are filled with good people, i believe in my country, i believe in Nigeria, though their are bad eggs giving this country a bad name, but that should not be the reason of say Nigeria in general are fraudsters,
we have legit men and women to numerious to mention.
I have decided to be among those that will bring back the good name of nigeria.

What about you?

(1) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience At First Bank / # / Why Did You Dump That Idea? You Can Make Money From Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.