Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Anyone In Abuja Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone In Abuja Please (816 Views)

Anyone In Abuja Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In Abuja Please by temmytayur(f): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Can any available nairalander in Abuja help me check the authecity of Zetrononlinepayaccess located @Plot 69 Lingu Crescent Wuse 2.Wanna know if they'r nt scam.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Please by Elfree: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Guy i can help u check it out i'm close 2 wuse bt wat do dey do der n how much wil u pay me 2 do dat?
Re: Anyone In Abuja Please by temmytayur(f): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
First not everyone on nairaland is a guy.Secondly i just need you to be a good nairalander.I have lost so much money to lots of shit so i dont want repeated mistakes.All i have to give u rit nw is a big thanks,thanks,thanks.God 'll bless you
Re: Anyone In Abuja Please by Elfree: 3:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Lol...a big thank u,well dats kul wit me bt u haven't still told me wat dey do der.sorry 2 av called u a guy:-(.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Please by temmytayur(f): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
according to their web address zetrononlinepayaccess.webs.com they help people invest and trade on forex.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Please by JAkpayen(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
temmytayur: Can any available nairalander in Abuja help me check the authecity of Zetrononlinepayaccess located @Plot 69 Lingu Crescent Wuse 2.Wanna know if they'r nt scam.
It seems you have so much money to throw away. Mere looking at the site gives them away as scammers. A colleague tried such some years ago with one investment scammers and the site ends with webs dot com, initially he was paid the agreed profit but he increase his investments only to come the next day and the site has gone into oblivion.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Please by Elfree: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
JAkpayen:
It seems you have so much money to throw away. Mere looking at the site gives them away as scammers. A colleague tried such some years ago with one investment scammers and the site ends with webs dot com, initially he was paid the agreed profit but he increase his investments only to come the next day and the site has gone into oblivion.
Nigerians can b bad...dats way she wnts sum1 in abj 2 verify d organisation.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Please by temmytayur(f): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
If i have money to throw away i'd go to the orphanage first thing tomorrow morning,anyways thanks either way,Investng in Naija sucks,nt encouraging everywhere scam.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Please by Ajasnoop: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2013
temmytayur: If i have money to throw away i'd go to the orphanage first thing tomorrow morning,anyways thanks either way,Investng in Naija sucks,nt encouraging everywhere scam.

Nigeria is a Haven for scammers because people want to make unrealistic gains.

(1) (Reply)

Avenues To Wealth Repackaged?? / THE RICHEST WOMAN AND YOUNGEST BILLIONAIRE IN AFRICA / Inspiring Women:richer Than Trump Or Oprah: Meet China’s Female Property Magnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.