Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,866 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

IGI Refuses To Give Me My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IGI Refuses To Give Me My Money (1121 Views)

First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? / IGI Insurance Plc -A Company With No Integrity / Igi Insurance News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGI Refuses To Give Me My Money by Shinatu: 5:23pm On May 22, 2008
I made a request to terminate my life insurance policy with IGI in February this year
Up till now, I have not been given my money, I have not even been contacted at all, everytime I call
I hear the same story that I would be contacted.

I cannot imagine what one would go through if one was to make a claim, if just closing your policy is this stressful.

Someone told me to contact NAICOM, I could not get an e-mail address on their site and I have been trying the telephone numbers I found. i may have to try the fax number to fax my complaints to them

Does anyone in the house know what is best to do?These guys collected my money regularly for about 7 years, now it's taking forever for them to pay up!
Re: IGI Refuses To Give Me My Money by BidoB: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
I am experiencing the same issue with igi since January 2018. Even naicom is not helping matters
Send mail to naicom but I doubt if they can help you. contact@naicom.gov.ng
Re: IGI Refuses To Give Me My Money by SunshineD1: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Shinatu:
I made a request to terminate my life insurance policy with IGI in February this year
Up till now, I have not been given my money, I have not even been contacted at all, everytime I call
I hear the same story that I would be contacted.

I cannot imagine what one would go through if one was to make a claim, if just closing your policy is this stressful.

Someone told me to contact NAICOM, I could not get an e-mail address on their site and I have been trying the telephone numbers I found. i may have to try the fax number to fax my complaints to them

Does anyone in the house know what is best to do?These guys collected my money regularly for about 7 years, now it's taking forever for them to pay up!

Hi, I just came across your post. Were you eventually paid?
Re: IGI Refuses To Give Me My Money by SunshineD1: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
BidoB:
I am experiencing the same issue with igi since January 2018. Even naicom is not helping matters
Send mail to naicom but I doubt if they can help you. contact@naicom.gov.ng

Hi, how has your experience been? Have you been paid?

(1) (Reply)

Where To Invest / Earnings Watch: Goldlink Insurance Posts Great 3q Results / Julius Berger Dredging Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.