Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nnpc Site - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Site (2188 Views)

NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? / Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Site by niya(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2008
Please has anybody applied? This NNPC site seems not to be working.
Re: Nnpc Site by Aabolu(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2008
Thats true Ive also been trying it since yesterday too. Maybe its due to congestion. We'll keep trying.
Re: Nnpc Site by kinsbrooks: 8:40am On May 23, 2008
Guys, the nnpcgroup.com site is just not opening, wat r we gonna do
Re: Nnpc Site by benameh: 8:52am On May 23, 2008
i successfully applied for the nnpc graduate trainee position yesterday (22/05/2008). and a refrence number was given to me. as well a mail was sent to the email address i supplied while filling the online application form so relax there is hope. may be there is technical problem on the site. you will be expected to send your scanned certificates not more than 500kilobytes in size. for all the certificates so when scanning try to reduce them to accommodate the  size range given. fr om the site the  closing date  for the application  is 4th of july 2008. thanks  let's meet at the top there in jesus name.
Re: Nnpc Site by niya(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2008
ok. thats good news. July is still good time. thanks.
Re: Nnpc Site by emmigrant0(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2008
i ve scanned mine but it keeps coming back i need help
Re: Nnpc Site by yoya: 11:48am On May 23, 2008
Benameh is it when you send the scanned certificates that they send the e mail to ur box? cos i filled the form online and summited they gave me no and a cnofirmation page that the application has been received but they didnt send any mail to my box. pls i want to know why.
Re: Nnpc Site by banolus: 11:54am On May 23, 2008
People, The NNPC site is still not working. Congratulations to those who were able to complete their applications.
Re: Nnpc Site by bimbotolu: 12:18pm On May 23, 2008
am actually on it.the site is not opening
Re: Nnpc Site by emmigrant0(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2008
If its not opening it might be as a result of congestion or Technical problem but i will advise landers to use the site either very early in the morning or later at night.
Re: Nnpc Site by SELENZODA: 12:53pm On May 23, 2008
as disppointing as it is, the reason the site is not opening is because they are not recruiting. whoever posted this advert i know did it with good intentions, but as a nairalander it was embarassing to read it on nnpc site that nairaland.com is making false annoucement about their company. you all should visit their site to confirm this. all the best.
Re: Nnpc Site by emmigrant0(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2008
I debunk your statement though i wasn't the one that first posted the advert but i most say here that i bought Daily trust the said day it was POSTED as well as punch news papers and confirmed it. The site opened on the 22nd we posted and got a confirmation Number and where given emails to send credentials to.

Now if you have tried and it fail remember two things
1. Network Congestion.
2. Technical Problems.

So My advice is that you should try it in the Night or First thing in the Morning. It is very authentic.
Re: Nnpc Site by pippi: 1:57pm On May 23, 2008
Emmigrant0,

Pls can u give the email address to which the scanned copies are to be sent to?

The site is down for now.

Thanks
Re: Nnpc Site by emmigrant0(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2008
Pippi
you can only send scanned copies of your credentials after you most have been given an id number that is after you most have filled the online application form. Given you the email address when you have not been given your own personal ID is extremely useless because your ID will be the Subject.
Re: Nnpc Site by pippi: 5:45pm On May 23, 2008
Emmigrant0
I have already scanned my docs and I have the ref number but I didn't write the email add down then , now it's difficult getting the page hence
my asking u to let me have the email id.
Thanks
Re: Nnpc Site by emmigrant0(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2008
well i don't want to argue with you or say to you a different thing but i know that after you fill the form and got you number will see the email but i will give it to you.

2008recruitment@nnpcgroup.com

good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Limited; Latest Recruitment For Graduate – July 2013 / 8 Things To Do To Get A Job Fast After Graduation / 3 Ways To Make Money Fast Without A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.