Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

'yahoo-yahoo' Now A Lucrative Career? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 'yahoo-yahoo' Now A Lucrative Career? (670 Views)

When You Have A Baby With A Yahoo Guy / Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! / Yahoo Yahoo Boy At Work And Busy(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'yahoo-yahoo' Now A Lucrative Career? by Suntemi(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2008
One day I was at a friend's place. So I dey hear people dey shout say "leave am, that is ok" then I was like "what is going on" so I decided to go out of my friend's room and see what's happening. On getting there a man was beating his child and complaining about his behavior. The neghibours were like "what has he done again?" and the man said the boy had refuse to be responsible, he had refuse to go to school, learn a trade and his younger ones are brilliant, so ask him w[b]hat he really want to do with his life.[/b] Then one of the neghibours decided to askĀ  him the question. "Since you've refused to go to school and also learn a trade, then what do you want to do wiht your life? To my surprise, the boy smiled and said " I wan be a 'yahoo-yahoo' boy". Dat day I can't help but to laugh because I never knew "yahoo-yahoo" is now a lucrative career. Each time I remember that scene I can't help but to laugh.
Re: 'yahoo-yahoo' Now A Lucrative Career? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 24, 2008
Don't tell anyone
Re: 'yahoo-yahoo' Now A Lucrative Career? by Suntemi(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2008
Ok sir.

(1) (Reply)

Blonde / Beer Contains Female Hormones / Every Man Must Carry Him Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.