Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Paris Saint-germain Seal Cavani Signing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paris Saint-germain Seal Cavani Signing (501 Views)

Victor Osimhen Off To England To Seal Deal / Ngozi Ebere Signs For Paris Saint-Germain (Photo) / Man Inserts Finger Into Cavani's Anus, Cavani Sent Off For Slap - Pics And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paris Saint-germain Seal Cavani Signing by ike4blast(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
[b]Napoli on a five-year deal for an estimated €63 million fee
Paris Saint-Germain have completed the €63 million signing of striker Edinson Cavani from Napoli on a five-year deal.

The Uruguay international has long been linked with an exit from Stadio San Paolo, with the likes of Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester City all previously linked with his signature.

However, PSG had leaped to the front of the queue over the past few weeks and the Ligue 1 champions have now announced the successful capture of the 26-year-old.

"I am very happy to announce the arrival of Cavani for five years," club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi told reporters.

"It was not easy. Everyone wanted Cavani but he is here at PSG and I'm very happy about that."

Cavani added: "I am very happy to be a part of this project and to be here and I have to thank everyone who worked on this - my agents, Leonardo, everyone who mmade this transfer possible.

"I come with a lot of confidence and a lot of desire to do well. It's a very motivating, ambitious project. I'm a player who always wants to win. It's one of the top clubs in the world."

Cavani first moved to the San Paolo from Palermo back in 2010, and developed into a key player with the Neapolitan clubs, helping them to the 2012 Coppa Italia and a second-placed finish in Serie A last term.

He began his professional career with Danubio in 2005 and first moved to Europe two yers later.
[/b]

Re: Paris Saint-germain Seal Cavani Signing by kzokul(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
C were sum pple jez dey waste money like tissue paper ooooo..... Cavani of all players €65million.....chaiiii.I go must tawa ego 4 dis life wey I com.....God self knw say I must ta dis money....

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-germain Seal Cavani Signing by ike4blast(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
you need am

(1) (Reply)

Pre-season Highlight: Chelsea Vs Malaysia Xi / WATCH NEYMAR'S FIRST BARCELONA GOAL / Keshi:i'm No Racist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.