Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Interview Invite 4rm Icon Consult;who Else Got This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite 4rm Icon Consult;who Else Got This? (666 Views)

ANOCO Consult- Who Knows About This / When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite 4rm Icon Consult;who Else Got This? by promise4engr: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Congratulations.

Sequel to indicating an interest in an advert for Graduate Trainee, you have been shortlisted for an interview.

Time: 9am-11am (First Session)

12pm-2pm (Second Session)

Venue: 8-10 Sakimotu Eniola Street, Apapa-Oshodi Express Road, Ilasamaja, Lagos State.

Direction:

From Oshodi Express, enter bus going to Cele-Mile 2, drop at Hassan or Ilasa Sadiku B/Stop, walk down straight the street to the above address.

Note:

There would be no further consideration for any candidate that fails to attend this interview. You are to attend one section depending on where you are coming from. Kindly come with your writing materials and a printout of this invitation mail to the venue.

Pls who else got this mail?are they scammers?
Re: Interview Invite 4rm Icon Consult;who Else Got This? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2013
I have a feeling that they are scammers. Two of my friends got the mail too. but the problem is that the company name is nowhere to be found on the internet. Also, there is no date in the mail. They later sent a text saying the interview date is Thursday 18th July
Re: Interview Invite 4rm Icon Consult;who Else Got This? by promise4engr: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
zeemba: I have a feeling that they are scammers. Two of my friends got the mail too. but the problem is that the company name is nowhere to be found on the internet. Also, there is no date in the mail. They later sent a text saying the interview date is Thursday 18th July
Are ur friends in lagos?I can't go 2 lagos 4rm Anambra just because of them..hint me on any development..tanx
Re: Interview Invite 4rm Icon Consult;who Else Got This? by princessmay(f): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2013
Pls dnt waste ur tfare,d above addres is gnld de keep changing names.
Re: Interview Invite 4rm Icon Consult;who Else Got This? by promise4engr: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
princessmay: Pls dnt waste ur tfare,d above addres is gnld de keep changing names.
Hahahahahahhahahahaha...tanx dear,I ve made up my mind since no 2 attend.

(1) (Reply)

Did Anybody Get This Email Too? / . / Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.