Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Pls Frnds I Need Direct Links To Download Games On My Tecno Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Frnds I Need Direct Links To Download Games On My Tecno Android (974 Views)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Frnds I Need Direct Links To Download Games On My Tecno Android by Lstar4real(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2013
pls frnds i need directlinks to download games esp pes.realfutball....n so on....plsss abeg cry
Re: Pls Frnds I Need Direct Links To Download Games On My Tecno Android by olahero(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2013
eyah new user, locate to a app named Play Store or Google play on your device, log in will required with gmail acct, if you don`t have a google mail acct, create one and proceed to the main store to download till your data finish, remember, do not move near play store if you are aiming to download games with 10 or 15mb of data on ur device ooooo, or visit android.mob.org to download heavy games, goodluck firefinish lolz, dats my nija presy name

(1) (Reply)

You Think You're Safe With These Smart Devices?..think Otherwise / Download Iphone/ipad/ipod Jailbreak Tools, Ios Firmware, Android Roms/rooting.. / What Is Wrong With Etisalat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.