Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,203 members, 7,842,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! (2904 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 31, 2008
How are you Jejelola. Am sorry i ve been away, trying to start my own business but God has been my strenght. Drop a line, take care. Have you gone to a orphange
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2008
Aisha how u doing? i av nt been able to go there,i'v been busy in skool these days , i will soon, thanks.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by LauraB1: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2008
Its really a pity, But I have some questions as to understand you better.

(1) You said you were abandoned at the care of your grand parents? Please is it your maternal or paternal, this grand parents of yours, are they in the village or in town because does it mean that your so called parents (be it mum or Dad regarding whose parents you stay with) don't go to see their parents? (2) When your grandma died, didn't they come for the burial or she just died. (3) Don't your parents have sisters and brothers, I mean your Aunty and Uncle, Have you met with them? Since you stay with grand parents, am sure their other children (your aunty and uncle) come visiting them. (4) What have they said about the issue?

Is very bad that they are alive and treat you this way especially your mum, But the truth is that they are still your parents. And no matter how you want to forge ahead with your life, the feelings will still be there, My Dear, I tell you, there are things you have to do in other to have peace. Getting married will not solve that problem completely.

Until I get the answer to the above questions, then I will know what more to say as regards what you may have to do
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by LauraB1: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2008
Its really a pity, But  I have some questions as to understand you better.

(1) You said you were abandoned at the care of your grand parents? Please is it your maternal or paternal, this grand parents of yours, are they in the village or in town because does it mean that your so called parents (be it mum or Dad regarding whose parents you stay with) don't go to see their parents? (2) When your grandma died, didn't they come for the burial or she just died. (3) Don't your parents have sisters and brothers, I mean your Aunty and Uncle, Have you met with them? Since you stay with grand parents, am sure  their other children (your aunty and uncle)  come visiting them. (4) What have they said about the issue?

Is very bad that they are alive and treat you this way especially your mum, But the truth is that they are still your parents. And no matter how you want to forge ahead with your life, the feelings will still be there, My Dear, I tell you, there are things you have to do in other to have peace. Getting married will not solve that problem completely.

Until I get the answer to the above questions, then I will know what more to say as regards what you may have to do
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by babyangel: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
sorry about the stroy take heart one day they will call u back once u did nothing to them
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by Radiant(f): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
While the story may be very porous I must admit that my heart bleeds for this chic. Only Heaven knows how she survived through these years. There must have been lots of "ways to survive" than the mind can imagine sad

I really don't know what to tell you. *A hug from me* sad

aisha2:

If you live in Abuja, i could be your friend and we could hang out together sometime. Take care.

What a sister you are. *Hug you too*
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2008
Yea I av been through alot just to survive ,cant depend on grannies all through ,had to look for a way to make it on my own , It really dawned on me when she died that there is no other person left for me than me , and God in heaven,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by holythug(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2008
eeyah. . .i feel for u o
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by illusion2: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
really sad. . . .how are you doing now jejelola?
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by Soglad(f): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
@jejelola my heart bleeds for u. i believe u grew up with ur maternal grandparents; quote me wrong if not true. Like someone rightly asked, does it mean ur mum dont visit ur grandma, is ur mum de only child? if she is not then her sister or brother will ve her address. Ur mum dont want to disclose her address in kumasi; hmmm my feelings she didnt tell her hubby she had a child and u visiting will ...... THE LORD IS UR STRENGHT. U will be an influential lady in yrs to come and they wil be de ones looking for u.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by obyikye(f): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
@jejelola, how are you doing? have you been able to locate your parents? whats up with you?
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by Ivynwa(f): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Jejeola, hope you are doing good and that everything is working out fine for you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Story Of A Man Who Killed His Best Friend, Took Over His Brand New Car / For Freelance777 And Treese / Manly Chores That Can Be Done Around The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.