Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Graduate Trainee Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Test Invitation (1845 Views)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by ultimatenath1(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Crested Consulting sent you a message:
Hello,
We are pleased to review your CV and
hereby shortlist you for an interview for the
position of a GRADUATE TRAINEE on
Wednesday 17th of July, 2013.
Venue: 15, Kodesoh Street, beside Juli
Pharmacy, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 1.00 pm prompt (Pls no african time).
Pls Note: Come along with copies of your CV
and credentials.
Come along with copies of your CV and
credentials.
Come along with copies of your CV and
credentials.
Regards,
Alaba A.
For: Crested Consulting, plz house who else got dis and wanna knw if it worth goin for.
Re: Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by FirstPrinciple(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Xup guy..... did you go for the interview eventually. what is your take on the whole thing? i was there thanks to you.
Re: Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by FirstPrinciple(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Xup guy..... did you go for the interview eventually. what is your take on the whole thing? i was there thanks to you.
Re: Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by olaslamz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
I was at the Interview, But I left in the middle of it, cos I thought it wasn't heading somewere good.....So what ended the Interview bro?.....
Re: Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by ultimatenath1(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2013
i cudnt mek it ystady....cuz of d distance.....dats y im askn if it worth goin 4....plz advice me peeps and wat is it all about
Re: Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by kneeyii: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
The place/arrangement was staged, it was a waste of time. The guy needs graduates to help him sell books which contains company directories which he compiled. What a funny dude he was.
Re: Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by olaslamz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Keenyil....I knew it....Thank God I left before it got to that Part.....I was the guy that left in the middle of the session....the guy that said he wanted to use the toilet.....I actually wasn't gonna use the toilet, I just left and went to my house.......what a waist of time.......

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by Bablarry(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Was up with them, i got an invite from them ton. Not sure if i'll go.
Re: Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by ultimatenath1(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2013
u beta nt waist ya precious time....or u gana regret goin dia d first place.
Re: Graduate Trainee Test Invitation by resurrectn(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
people c'mon, it's waste not waist!!!!
okay, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Information / WEWE Nigeria Job Recruitment (20 Positions) / Workforce Academy Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.