Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

ZARA Shoes For Sale - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / ZARA Shoes For Sale (2530 Views)

Zara Shoes For Sale / Zara Shoes For Men / Zara Man Collection Shoes And Moccasins. 100% Original And In Boxes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2013
i have new shoes in for sale, Zara and wonderful and all leather.

Starting at 17k buzz me all my details in my signature, 08025140064
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2013
pics

Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
more

Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2013
[size=14pt]is this some kind of joke?! 20€ shoes for 17K, bwaaaah what a ripoff!!!!! last time i checked €20 = ₦4340 (@ ₦217 rate).....what makes these ₦4.5K shoes in Europe, suddenly jump to 4 times their prices in 9ja?! some people are really taking the piss, OLE!!!!!

the PRICELESS bit would be if these were Chinese fake poor quality copies that cost €5[/size]
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY: [size=14pt]is this some kind of joke?! 20€ shoes for 17K, bwaaaah what a ripoff!!!!! last time i checked €20 = ₦4340 (@ ₦217 rate).....what makes these ₦4.5K shoes in Europe, suddenly jump to 4 times their prices in 9ja?! some people are really taking the piss, OLE!!!!!

the PRICELESS bit would be if these were Chinese fake poor quality copies that cost €5[/size]

Please send me the links to the shoes you priced for 20 Euro Thanks alot, These go for 50 pounds please do the maths
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2013
^^^NONSENSE!!!
here is the link http://www.zara.com/es/en/man/shoes/driving-shoes-with-laces-c454502p1121050.html

DIRECT FROM THE ZARA WEBSITE, so if you bought these shoes for 50£ then you got ripped off, but dont expect NLers to pay for your inabilities to be a wise business man!
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^NONSENSE!!!
here is the link http://www.zara.com/es/en/man/shoes/driving-shoes-with-laces-c454502p1121050.html

DIRECT FROM THE ZARA WEBSITE, so if you bought these shoes for 50£ then you got ripped off, but dont expect NLers to pay for your inabilities to be a wise business man!

Oga i didnt ask you to pay or buy, if any NLer decides to pay for them we know it has totally nothing to do with you. Would the said shoe in spain fly down here, They are on sale now in spain, when i got them in the uk, they werent on sale. I dont mind if you can get them shoes and send to me so i can pay you the 20 euros i can add 5 euros for your troblues.

thanks again
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2013
its known that spain is the home of Zara, they sell it way cheaper there than any other online store in the regular countries.

The same shoe was 49.95 pounds in the uk site would go for 49.95 euro in the spain site. They dont ship out country of purchase. I truly hope you are in spain.
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2013
you asked me to show you where i saw these shoes at 20€ and i gave you the link, now you are coming up with other excuses.

are any of these shoes worth 20€? YES..........END OF STORY!!!!!!!!
now i know that it takes money to bring shoes from Europe to Africa, but to charge FOUR TIMES (in 9ja) what they now cost in Europe is preposterous!!!!

anyway, anyone who wants to buy these shoes can do so, i was just stating a damn RIPOFF FACT!

if shoes are cheaper in Spain and you KEEP on buying them in the UK then the joke is on you, MR wannabe BUSINESSMAN.
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2013
lol EXCUSES for where abegi na fact i spill. thanks for shopping with your mouth, it was good to have you here. i thot you could make them fly down here when you stated the price difference, market prices and sources vary if you dont know that already then now you know. if you feel its a rip off, move on. thank you for enlightening my future customers we all are here to learn.

Please allow folks that are willing to buy to buy. thanks alot again
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
bro, you must be suffering from amnesia!!!!
i wrote that these shoes were 20€ in Europe, YOU then ask me to bring you a link to my claim, AND I DID....now you change the subject and started to talk about not asking me to buy these shoes, or that these shoes are more expensive in the UK lol. so, i educated you on the matter that you are a very bad (to say the least) businessman if you could source these shoes for 20€ in Spain but keep on buying them for three time their prices in the UK........ and expect gullible NLers to buy them for FOUR time the Spanish prices.

you should THANK ME for helping you and "your business" save money next time you decide to buy more shoes!
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
I knew Zara Spain is cheaper way back 2010, but since you needed to talk, i had to let you feed on your EGO, so it doesnt seem like i am trying to keep you quiet, like i told you earlier Spain is the home of Zara, thats where shoes are mostly made and sent out. I did my investigation well enough and my uk is my preferred route. I have my clients and am seeking more

you didnt tell me anything new, This your EGO no go finish you o. thanks
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
^^^ bro, plane ticket from London to Spain costs as little as £19.99 (so long as purchased well in advance)....so you have no excuse to not buy them shoes in Spain!

now, let me help you further in your business strategy, buying these shoes in Spain for a third of what you buy them in the UK (if thats even the price you pay for them), means that you'll have a greater profit margin, EVEN IF YOU DECIDE TO SELL THESE SHOES AT ₦10K in 9ja.
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dude, you need to go out and source info on how to ship items in, you are really lack in that field. you are saying what you think would just work, but it doesnt just work like that. Attempt a pair of shoes from spain-london-lagos. try it yourself then when you done we would move from there.

you are thinking in the right direction, but try it out, i also love to sell lower to clients, love to buy cheap too, but the factors involved ehn. have you visited customs office for goods? have u been delayed in the post office before.

i just picked up a parcel today i know the stress involved.

thanks
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Three Sold, More left picture upload when i pick up my items.

thanks folks
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2013
keeping calling and buying ooo thanks folks
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
More to come
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by spenca: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Mr brown got a point you know , y shuld i pay 4× the amount of the shoe ? Irrespective of the origin or place of birth + shipping atmost i shuld pay additional half price of one ,buh 4? Common mahn ! No offence tho just saying
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2013
spenca: Mr brown got a point you know , y shuld i pay 4× the amount of the shoe ? Irrespective of the origin or place of birth + shipping atmost i shuld pay additional half price of one ,buh 4? Common mahn ! No offence tho just saying

No taken sir, like I said various options for sourcing items. If you feel my price is steep there are loads of other options, stores, online platforms to get my items at the cost you presume the price they should go for. Like I advised earlier to Mr Brown and he never replied again try and get a pair or two from spain then come and discuss your findings here. Thanks

New Stock in got Jeans, Shoes, Hoodies, T-shirt, shirts.

Thanks for buying
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by spenca: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Niiade:

No taken sir, like I said various options for sourcing items. If you feel my price is steep there are loads of other options, stores, online platforms to get my items at the cost you presume the price they should go for. Like I advised earlier to Mr Brown and he never replied again try and get a pair or two from spain then come and discuss your findings here. Thanks

Wat are we saying wah is this one saying mschwww

Thanks for buying
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by spenca: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Niiade:

Thanks for buying

Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by Niiade(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
spenca:

oga i wonder what you are expecting to hear myself.... Dont get yourself confused there are folks selling these type of shoes for 20k and above on nairaland.
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by spenca: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Niiade:

oga i wonder what you are expecting to hear myself.... Dont get yourself confused there are folks selling these type of shoes for 20k and above on nairaland.

Am talking bou u not them
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by rehonothsystems: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
i jst dnt understand some people, if he decides to sell for 50k, wat has that got to do with u? if ur not interested in the offer, simply walk away and let the guy do his business. smh
Re: ZARA Shoes For Sale by spenca: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2013
rehonothsystems: i jst dnt understand some people, if he decides to sell for 50k, wat has that got to do with u? if ur not interested in the offer, simply walk away and let the guy do his business. smh

Now was ur biz in wah i decide to tell op ?

(1) (Reply)

Toms Shoes Directly From Toms Store In Usa / Sowing And Customized Your T-shirt/polo And Jalamia In Ur Own Taste!!! / Best Retail And Wholesale Website For Designer Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.