Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Help! Help! Help!>................need Help On A Computer Q And Answer Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Help! Help!>................need Help On A Computer Q And Answer Project (487 Views)

2011 Waec Cheat/ Q And A On All Subjects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help!>................need Help On A Computer Q And Answer Project by damola311: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
[b]hello my dear nairalanders, pls am embarking on a project which deadline is just 2 weeks(even less). I really need you guys help on questions and answers in computer related project. this is how it goes, if u are ready to help even just a question and answer i will appreciate. The question must be objectives with multiple options(one correct answer) and pls state the answer, it can also be fill in the gap, true or false questions. somethings like that. don;t really know the section to post this too, but since it's educational stuff thats why i post it here.

THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER SHOULD BE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF COMPUTER......
1.COMPUTER AND NETWORK SECURITY(VIRUS,SPAM,WARES,WORMS,TROJAN)
2.COMPUTER PHYSICAL SECURITY(LABORATORY AND PERSONAL PRECAUTIONS,, PHYSICAL PRECAUTIONS i.e dust covers,power switch,computer locks)
3. NETWORK SECURITY (firewall, encryption-decryption, cypher, encoding/decoding, access control list)
4. LAPTOPS AND PORTABLE DEVICES (TYPES, MANUFACTURERS, DIMENSIONS/CONFIGURATIONS, TABLETS,SMARTPHONES ETC)
5. COMPUTER TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE (SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, HARDWARE ENGINEERING)

so moderators pls don't hide my topic......GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU HELP[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Iq Test For Job Seekers / Kwara State Polytechnic 2013/2014 Session / If Football Were 2 Be Academic Institutions In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.