Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists (13055 Views)

Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie / Oh Godswill Akpabio Is D Man, This Is Wow, Am Short Of Words. / Nigeria Varsities Short Of 30,000 Teachers — ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by shakur4luv(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
nah for don tell me say money no dey again b4 i go spend my last 20naira on kulikuli and epa undecided undecided Who carry my remaining garri and pure water
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Ifymathez: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Akpa ife:
U r rude n stuppid u need 2 go back 2 school n learn how 2 respect ur elder people like u is d problem we hav in ds country look at what u r calling d president of Nig,d commander of all d amay forces,am nt protecting GEJ bt u hav 2 respect him no matter what pls mind how u talk is very important u r nt d only person suffering in Nig if u dnt like Nig anymore or u dnt like how GEJ rule ds country u can go 2 Ghana,Niger or any other country n live or be their citizen n leave Nig alone
A goat like Ɣ☺ΰ should mind ♓☺w Ɣ☺ΰ get high on weed and sometimes, monkey tail. Ppl like Ɣ☺ΰ who α̩̩̩̩̥я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ cheap scumbags Ώ psychophants α̩̩̩̩̥я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ supposed to be living among U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ fellow goats . Ewu square

1 Like

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by size38: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Why won't d federal govt lack cash when they are busy hiring thugs, miscreants and hooligans to do dirty work for GEJ. Why won't they be broke when they have deployed federal might and resources fighting dirty fight against Amaechi and every perceived enemy?

1 Like

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by raystanley(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
WHAT A COMMON THIEF YOU ARE! ...[quote author=taharqa2][/quote]
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by ChainBlinger: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
This is what happens when a corrupt, clueless, and greedy retardeenic government like the retardeen's, an overly-fed, obese, scheming finance minister Iweala and their coterie of thieves bent on destroying the present and future of the country Nigeria have been rigged into power! Shame that while countries with no or less oil are able to significantly improve the living conditions of their people and country with superior management of their resources, killing and reducing corruption to the absolute minimum and allowing only their best to lead, Nigeria does the exact opposite allowing the most stup.id and clueless fisherman in the whole world as president! Even if all the prosperity of the world fell like rain into a basket for Nigeria, the country will still be in debt for there is no basket, no matter how big that will ever be enough for Nigeria given the high and despicable corruption of this accursed government of Goatluck Jonadafthan!

2 Likes

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by ChainBlinger: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Akpa ife:
U r rude n stuppid u need 2 go back 2 school n learn how 2 respect ur elder people like u is d problem we hav in ds country look at what u r calling d president of Nig,d commander of all d amay forces,am nt protecting GEJ bt u hav 2 respect him no matter what pls mind how u talk is very important u r nt d only person suffering in Nig if u dnt like Nig anymore or u dnt like how GEJ rule ds country u can go 2 Ghana,Niger or any other country n live or be their citizen n leave Nig alone
shutthefuckup and bacdafucup! A elderly man that don't give a damn about the young ones, what do you expect?! Jonadafthan is beast and the biggest foool I've ever seen to step in aso rock...he shld chase out asap.

2 Likes

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Omen100(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
zonaking: I have observed wit dismay d way ds kids comment on Nairaland! Now I understand the reason why some places in city then will hike the price of their goods making it difficult for youngies to attend only buh once vowing nt to go their again! The owner of dis forum should watch it because its turning to playground where teenagers who neither pass jamb nor waec will took to calling their leaders names inoder to get attention! Tell me hw below 18 will be commenting on topics that happened in eighties without proper research ! The rate with which kids infiltrate dis forum is alarming making it almost impossible for mature minds to engage in reasonable argument! I rest my case.

Abeg go sidon inside gutter joor, see adult wey get sense? Hiss, mumu adult like u, were adult like u dey wey d country take dabaru or condemn reach so?
Abi na because say na bro. Jona dey there we nor go fit talk again?

Una never see anything yet, na curse & insult we go take batize all of una finish 4 d 1 wey dey ground so, hypocrite

Adult my nyach........

1 Like

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Billionaires: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shortfall in cash does not imply that the economy is bad, it does not indicate that the country is broke.

Shortfall in cash means that to wholly implement the 2013 Budget, the amount budgeted for the year (2013) due to Fluctuational Marginal Differences and/or inflationary forces has not been able to accommodate all the things that the budget of 2013 was supposed to fulfill.

She is asking that the Legislatures to "amend" the Appropriation act to de-incorporate financing of the things we can not achieve this year if the budget is to be implemented as is, or, permit the use of more funding to achieve what was set aside for the 2013 fiscal year.

She also requested for permission for some of the funds in Excess Crude Account to be used as Stabilization Funds for the Sovereign Wealth Account so has to maintain our rates against market forces on the SWF.

I don analyze am for Nigeria English now, so all you hating, poor and illiterate, Angry, Pained, Criminal nemotodial APCians can now understand what educated Executive madam Minister was saying.

[size=18pt]
FRESH AIR!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by FindOut(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
What I find odd about this whole thing is the fact that some Niger Deltans still support GEJ.

I swear, SS and SE should be the angriest set of people calling for GEJ's head. The rest of us in the country should be begging them to calm down!! See nonsense, this man has still been pumping oil from their land, used billions of naira to settle thugs rather than directly improve communities, yet he now has the guts to say the govt is broke!

I CHALLENGE ANY PRO-GEJ (the intelligent liars like sincere9jerian and PointB, not the lousy dimwits like Chidinduwhatever) TO SHOW ME PICTURES OF ANY POVERTY STRICKEN OIL POLLUTED OIL PRODUCING NIGER DELTA COMMUNITY THAT HAS UNDERGONE REAL POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION SINCE GEJ GOT IN.

By transformation, i mean TRANSFORMATION. It's been 3 years already, what has GEJ done to directly improve the lives of those in the SS & SE

If you SS want the Presidency in 2015, no problem, but IN YOUR OWN INTEREST, please start backing somebody else now, before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by raystanley(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
taharqa2: This is for those peeps who are Educated and who do not have an eye problem and can properly see d article they are commenting on: NOI is talking about d FG's BUDGETARY funding having Cash-flow problems cos of d way d National Assembly moved around some budgetary items, esp the about #74b which was removed from some key capital heads and payment of salaries of certain categories of civil servants, to their Consistuency projects and other issues. This has been the disagreement bw d Executive and d NA over d budget since January of this year. This was d main reason the President initiali refused to sign d budget for more than a month early this year, until he did and sent sm Amendments to the budget which d NA is still dealing with (d main reason why NOI was called b4 their budget committee now). NOI and Sanusi warned of d possible difficulties in funding d budget later on if these 'anomilies' were not rectified. The cock has now come home to roost, I guess. All these are not helped by d fact that Oil production (which was overtly optimistic at 2.5m barrels per day) has gone there since early this year cos of problems associated with Oil theft, etc. This DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE ECONOMY ITSELF IS CASH-STRAPPED (at least not yet) OR EVEN NEAR 'BROKE'. Only Ignoramuses would say so...
WHAT A COMMON THIEF YOU ARE...
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by oderemo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shortfall in cash means that to wholly implement the 2013 Budget, the amount budgeted for the year (2013) due to Fluctuational Marginal Differences and/or inflationary forces has not been able to accommodate all the things that the budget of 2013 was supposed to fulfill.
u think u are lecturing economics here, go siddon.
was it not late dele giwa that said nigerians are tired of what is earmark but are eager to eye mark developments in the country.

1 Like

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by 0monnakoda: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
This same government that will buy 50 planes next year
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by raystanley(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Billionaires: Shortfall in cash does not imply that the economy is bad, it does not indicate that the country is broke.

She is asking that the Legislatures to "amend" the Appropriation act to incorporate financing of the things we can not achieve this year if the budget is to be implemented as is, or, permit the use of more funding to achieve what was set aside for the 2013 fiscal year.

She also requested for permission for some of the funds in Excess Crude Account to be used as Stabilization Funds for the Sovereign Wealth Account so has to maintain our rates against market forces on the SWF.

I don analyze am for Nigeria English now, so all you hating, poor and illiterate, Angry, Pained, Criminal nemotodial APCians can now understand what educated Executive madam Minister was saying.

[size=18pt]
FRESH AIR!
[/size]
GEJ FORTY MAN PAID LAPTOP DUMB A*S*S BY NOW YOU ARE MEANT TO HAVE DECAYED IN YOUR GRAVE...

1 Like

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by obuji: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Then is time for all the polithiefcian to start bringing out all the money they have been stealing..
Also the iron hand former military leaders..
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
I wonder how many people would have commented if it were a MILITARY GOVERNMENT.
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by PECO4KING(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
GEj nairlander supporter talk now. I beg just put your picture and let us know our enemy before the revolation start. Na me personal go kill you. Suffering and smiling set of idoit supporter. We dey vex for here as our lenders dey loot our money. No power supply as I dey type I swear to God, our road for this arear is bad. And u dey talk say GEJ is working. We dey vex for here ooo. No be joke matter.No be GEJ alone even those so called local govt chairman.An hungry man is na angry

1 Like

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by mekaboy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Find Out!:
I was born when Babangida was president, & from then till now, all thru Sani Abacha, Abdulsalami & Obasanjo, despite their obvious looting, i have never heard as much ''the government is broke'' talk/rumor/fact as I have heard since Goodluck Jonathan came into power just over 3 years ago. In 2012, as a youth corper, our April salaries were not paid nationwide, (i received mine in May & some never received theirs), and rumors were abound that the FG was too broke to pay corpers that month. Of course, everybody pro-GEJ from the FG to their foot soldiers on Nairaland to the clueless supporters denied it.

Now, Okonjo has confirmed it.

My question is WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE TO?

We pump oil EVERYDAY thanks to the apparent ''peace'' (bought with billions of naira) in the niger delta, this same Okonjo Iweala told us recently that oil money now accounts for less than the usual percentage of our earnings meaning that apparently, more money from non-crude oil sources is now flowing in.

Last year, Sanusi cried out that the goverment was borrowing too much money, GEJ just finished borrowing more last week.

Where is our money? What about our other resources?

- Why are we broke?
- Is somebody looking the other way while several people are stealing the country blind? *subsidy fraud appears to be small time con compared to what seems to be going on in Abuja now*
- Is somebody amassing as much wealth as he can for 2015 to buy elections, create chaos and attempt country division?
- Is somebody's destiny really to bankrupt Nigeria?
- Is somebody doing anything to drastically shed excess luggage and steer the country back on the righ path?

Has Nigeria improved??

Is it not clear now that anybody, anybody who is campaigning for GEJ in 2015 either doesnt know what is going on (many nairalanders and off nairalanders), is being paid for it / deriving some huge benefit from the govt ...which may not be unconnected to our broke state... (the ''ex-millitants'', the greedy AGIPS, some nairalanders), or is just a sentimental tribal bigot (those things put us in this mess and will continue to immerse us deeper in it).

Nigerians, wise up abeg.

Sentiments aside, frankly speaking, fair assessment, Goodluck Jonathan is seriously a top contender for PRESIDING OVER the WORST GOVERNMENT in Nigeria's history.

May this nonsense stop before or by 2015! ...if not for anything but for the sake of those several people who voted GEJ in 2015 hoping for change (stu.pidly as it turned out), yet whose lives have been made miserable since January 1 2012 when this government increased fuel price, made promises which it hasnt fulfilled till today, and yet budgeted 1billion naira for feeding themselves and 17 billion naira for maintaining their aircraft!

The reason you are hearing this now is

1, Nigeria has grown in population

2, Crime has increased, we spend more on security

3,Looting is at the advanced level too

4, Terrorism has grown

5, Oil theft has increased

Now Nigeria has always been broke, the reason you hear about it now is because there is alittle transparency in GEJ administration.

The governor of central bank then under obj was soludo, and you don't advise obasanjo during his time, u rather do his command. So u never heard soludo say we borrow too much.

The past presidents we're stealing but were had men, you don't open you mouth to challenge them, that is why u don't hear much.

Paying subsidy was never a problem in previous administrations, because all they would do is borrow more money and pay the subsidy to themselves and children.

The only reason why u hear all this about nigerias economy is because gej has given the finance minister and cbn governor free hand to work, unlike previous administrations.

Pple will say that fuel was cheaper during yaradua and others. But it is clear to us today, how much Nigeria pays subsidy thieves to make it happen.

There is more transparency in this administration that any other.

Abacha died long ago and we still recovering his loot, yet it looked like things were better then. Did anybody say a word when abacha stole all that money?
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by taharqa2: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Find Out!:
I was born when Babangida was president, & from then till now, all thru Sani Abacha, Abdulsalami & Obasanjo, despite their obvious looting, i have never heard as much ''the government is broke'' talk/rumor/fact as I have heard since Goodluck Jonathan came into power just over 3 years ago. In 2012, as a youth corper, our April salaries were not paid nationwide, (i received mine in May & some never received theirs), and rumors were abound that the FG was too broke to pay corpers that month. Of course, everybody pro-GEJ from the FG to their foot soldiers on Nairaland to the clueless supporters denied it.

Now, Okonjo has confirmed it.

My question is WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE TO?

We pump oil EVERYDAY thanks to the apparent ''peace'' (bought with billions of naira) in the niger delta, this same Okonjo Iweala told us recently that oil money now accounts for less than the usual percentage of our earnings meaning that apparently, more money from non-crude oil sources is now flowing in.

Last year, Sanusi cried out that the goverment was borrowing too much money, GEJ just finished borrowing more last week.

Where is our money? What about our other resources?

- Why are we broke?
- Is somebody looking the other way while several people are stealing the country blind? *subsidy fraud appears to be small time con compared to what seems to be going on in Abuja now*
- Is somebody amassing as much wealth as he can for 2015 to buy elections, create chaos and attempt country division?
- Is somebody's destiny really to bankrupt Nigeria?
- Is somebody doing anything to drastically shed excess luggage and steer the country back on the righ path?

Has Nigeria improved??

Is it not clear now that anybody, anybody who is campaigning for GEJ in 2015 either doesnt know what is going on (many nairalanders and off nairalanders), is being paid for it / deriving some huge benefit from the govt ...which may not be unconnected to our broke state... (the ''ex-millitants'', the greedy AGIPS, some nairalanders), or is just a sentimental tribal bigot (those things put us in this mess and will continue to immerse us deeper in it).

Nigerians, wise up abeg.

Sentiments aside, frankly speaking, fair assessment, Goodluck Jonathan is seriously a top contender for PRESIDING OVER the WORST GOVERNMENT in Nigeria's history.

May this nonsense stop before or by 2015!
All these your long grammar you are yanning here does not hide d fact that you are churning out complete NONSENSE. I mean NO SENSE at all.... NOI never said ANYTHING about d 'Economy been broke' Or even that d Govt doesn't have cash to run (only a COMPLETE DUNCE, like yourself obviously, wud think that with d money that Govt gets from d Oil and nonOil sources as well as nonGovernmental economic activities of private, d Govt talkless of d Economy could be 'broke', esp with d Country's GDP/Debt ratio bn less than 20%. It wud realli take a REAL DUNCE to bliv so!!). She is only talking about difficulties in d continued funding of sm aspects of d BUDGET cos of sm of the items d Legislators moved around early this year while they were passing d budget, which d President, NOI and sm others warned about. There is not a SINGLE Economic Parameter that suggests a 'Bloke' Economy. Not even one. In fact, most of d Parameters strongly suggests otherwise, that's why NONE of you can attempt to use any Economic parameter to make any of yr sillly argument. Hence d need at writing plenty grammar signifying NONSENSE... Now, Shove yr Sillly piece of Lame PROPAGANDA down yr azz where it belongs

1 Like

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Omen100(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
zegbeye:

And we have moderators who will not ban this kind of id-iot from here. But If I attack his father by calling him those unprinted name he is calling my country president...the moderator will ban me. Funny enough ban me a million times and I will come a million times. And let me say it here and loud. GEJ is a father to me and whoever calls him unprinted names will see his/her father get insulted by me and I do not care how many times you ban me.

This dude is obviously Evan Bipi, the jonathan inlaw who called pej his jesus ooooooooo, we are really in the end time oooooo
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Billionaires: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
raystanley: GEJ FORTY MAN PAID LAPTOP DUMB A*S*S BY NOW YOU ARE MEANT TO HAVE DECAYED IN YOUR GRAVE...

Yes, I am a Paid GEJ Laptop number 1. You can not be paid cos you are uneducated m0ron without academic locus standi. You are a chronic loser and losers dine with APC. I belong to the ruling PDP. Die!

I repeat for those who did not read:

Shortfall in cash does not imply that the economy is bad, it does not indicate that the country is broke.

She is asking that the Legislatures to "amend" the Appropriation act to incorporate financing of the things we can not achieve this year if the budget is to be implemented as is, or, permit the use of more funding to achieve what was set aside for the 2013 fiscal year.

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Omen100(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Billionaires: Shortfall in cash does not imply that the economy is bad, it does not indicate that the country is broke.

She is asking that the Legislatures to "amend" the Appropriation act to de-incorporate financing of the things we can not achieve this year if the budget is to be implemented as is, or, permit the use of more funding to achieve what was set aside for the 2013 fiscal year.

[size=18pt]
FRESH AIR!
[/size]

U better shutup ur disgraced common criminal mouth dere, na watin go enter ur belle u dey hustle 4 so,scumbag.
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Immune1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
With all certainty I will at this point say that Nigerians should prepare for fuel price increment and full subsidy removal.Firstly it was some crappy NOI report on uneven pricing of fuel products across the nation;now its this.Just pull the trigger all ready!
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Joemint(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
This info is misleading and incorrect. Nigerians dont mind d writ of dis article he is tryin 2mislead d populace and he lacks the correct info.
Okonjo iweala said dat if budget implementation is delayed due to ammendments, it may hamper payment of salaries.
Dnt mind dis post, its a FAT LIE.
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Billionaires: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Omen100:

U better shutup ur disgraced common criminal mouth dere, na watin go enter ur belle u dey hustle 4 so,scumbag.

Little Cockroach, since I am paid by the Federal Government, then I am a well-to-do fellow and not a loser like you nematodes who can hardly spell in English. I am not a scumbag, I am very well-lettered fellow in the art of sincere truth-telling, fact-finding and haters-bashing. You APC lovers are so emotional and unintelligent for my liking.

You are not qualified to be called a Nigerian, you are a persona non grata.
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Chuksemi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

I know from your previous posts and this one that you are from that part of the country where you wake up your parents with a sliding tackle, yet your phariseeic stupidity makes you think you can legislate respect for a fool.ish retardeenic GEJ? Well, criminal 'elders' like your retardeen GEJ should be cooling their life off in a maximum security jail in a sane country and he is DEFINITELY NOT AN ELDER or LEADER IN ANYWAY (with an IQ less than that of a toddler or at best a tuber of yam) and I have REAL LEADERS here everyday, who run the society I live in such a way that while I do not agree with all they do, they are doing a FANTASTIC job, like they have for hundreds of years! So much so that your Nigerian passport is in play only when I have to enter Nigeria at the airport! I have no respect for stup.id people like you and your retarde.d leaders! Odechukwus!
Maybe i should have ignored you,but try as i may i just find it hard to believe that people like you still exist.Before i engage in any exchange of words with you,which i will not likely do untill you borrow some sense from a goat,i put it to you that your incessant blames heaped on our honourable president is pointless.I see that you are simply jobless and hopeless and like the typical Uncouth Nigerian you are,you have deemed it fit to insult your country's number one citizen.GO GET A LIFE BRO.
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by taharqa2: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Omen100:

SHUT yr ff mouth, u DUNCE. Counter what d guy posted, or get lost. That is if you even hv a brain..
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by sexkilzaphull: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: I wonder how many people would have commented if it were a MILITARY GOVERNMENT.

Let the military government you think is 'god' decapitate this useless retardeeni.c government then and you will know if WE the people will still NOT comment or riot when we are displeased! Were you dead or born during the June 12 riots? In any case, since Nigeria's many military governments, the country has never been stolen so blind until it became broke and cash strapped. FYI, Nigeria's budget is bigger now than ever (meaning more money to be stolen), crude oil supply highest than ever, billions given directly to militants to protect the same oil pipelines so there is NO excuse if the oil that has been paid to be protected from bunkerers has been stolen more than ever in history!

1 Like

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by iykofias(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
zonaking: I have observed wit dismay d way ds kids comment on Nairaland! Now I understand the reason why some places in city then will hike the price of their goods making it difficult for youngies to attend only buh once vowing nt to go their again! The owner of dis forum should watch it because its turning to playground where teenagers who neither pass jamb nor waec will took to calling their leaders names inoder to get attention! Tell me hw below 18 will be commenting on topics that happened in eighties without proper research ! The rate with which kids infiltrate dis forum is alarming making it almost impossible for mature minds to engage in reasonable argument! I rest my case.
go f**k jonathan

2 Likes

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by Omen100(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
Billionaires:

Little Cockroach, since I am paid by the Federal Government, then I am a well-to-do fellow and not a loser like you nematodes who can hardly spell in English. I am not a scumbag, I am very well-lettered fellow in the art of sincere truth-telling, fact-finding and haters-bashing. You APC lovers are so emotional and unintelligent for my liking.

You are not qualified to be called a Nigerian, you are a persona non grata.

Dude, you are one hell of a scumbag, who is hustling for what to eat, I know your type, you are an hungry man who is here to fight for his stomach & you shall continue to fell your belle with scrubs, hungry man like u, 1diot & a bloody shoe shinner wey dey parade himself like human being & na complete animal 4 inside forest, goat.

2 Likes

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by sexkilzaphull: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chuksemi:
Maybe i should have ignored you,but try as i may i just find it hard to believe that people like you still exist.Before i engage in any exchange of words with you,which i will not likely do untill you borrow some sense from a goat,i put it to you that your incessant blames heaped on our honourable president is pointless.I see that you are simply jobless and hopeless and like the typical Uncouth Nigerian you are,you have deemed it fit to insult your country's number one citizen.GO GET A LIFE BRO.

Look at another fo.ol from the waterside, from the legion of the dullards! My country is a respectable country where if you go to our embassy in Nigeria at 5 am, you will see so much crowd of people killing themselves to speak to the consular officers that my taxes employ in that once great country you foo.ls and your retardeen GEJ goatluck have destroyed. FYI, you should get sense first for the losers in all your generation and your disgusting wasteful president who turned a massive profit of an economy into a cash strapped insurmountable loss! I am not your bro., there are no losers like you in any aspect of my family!

2 Likes

Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by omenka(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
And what has madam headress done to check executive profilgacy?
Re: FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
This is what happens when a corrupt, clueless, and greedy retardeenic government like the retardeen's, an overly-fed, obese, scheming finance minister Iweala and their coterie of thieves bent on destroying the present and future of the country Nigeria have been rigged into power! Shame that while countries with no or less oil are able to significantly improve the living conditions of their people and country with superior management of their resources, killing and reducing corruption to the absolute minimum and allowing only their best to lead, Nigeria does the exact opposite allowing the most stup.id and clueless fisherman in the whole world as president! Even if all the prosperity of the world fell like rain into a basket for Nigeria, the country will still be in debt for there is no basket, no matter how big that will ever be enough for Nigeria given the high and despicable corruption of this accursed government of Goatluck Jonadone!

shockedshockedshockedshockedgringringrin

#pours ice water on poster's head...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest FCT Minister’s Nephew, Three Others For Kidnapping / Use Your Second Term To Re-unite Nigerians, EU Tells Buhari / Adam Oshiomole Removed, Replaced With Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.