Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Make A Wish For Nelson Mandela As He Clocks 95yrs - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Make A Wish For Nelson Mandela As He Clocks 95yrs (565 Views)

Morgan Freeman Mistaken For Nelson Mandela On Billboard In India / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / UNBELIEVABLE!!!! 95yrs Old Man, Marries His 67-year-old Gay Partner!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Wish For Nelson Mandela As He Clocks 95yrs by bcomputer101: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Make a wish for Nelson Mandela as he clocks 95 tomorrow.

Use the hastag #Mandela95#

Re: Make A Wish For Nelson Mandela As He Clocks 95yrs by bcomputer101: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
I join the world to celebrate with Nelson Mandela as you will be a year older tomorrow. Goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. As you start another progressive year tomorrow, I pray that you will see more favour before man and God. Wishing you the better part of greatness and success as an AFRICA LEADER.
Happy Birthday NELSON MANDELA.
More years to come! And Better days ahead of you!
Keep enjoying your stay on earth my dear comrade and activists.
Re: Make A Wish For Nelson Mandela As He Clocks 95yrs by topsy1971: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is he still on life support equipment? Anyway, HBD.

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe To Obama.....where You Born Out Of Homosexuality / Same-sex Marriages To Get Federal Tax Recognition / Israel Sides With Syrian Jihadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.