Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Reltel Private Placement - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reltel Private Placement (812 Views)

Nairaland Mentioned In The Starcomms Private Placement Petition / Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reltel Private Placement by davecine: 9:55am On May 23, 2008
ReltelWireless private placement will be out in a few days. And as a transaction arranger in the issuing house, I can guarantee you full allotment if you express your firm interest early. A copy of the Expression of Interest document is available for any serious investor willing to buy big volume. Email me: davecine1@yahoo.co.in.

Reltelwireless achieved its strong market position without any significant financial backing compared to peers. Therefore, the company’s competitive position will be enhanced by access to capital. The company is well positioned with its superior CDMA technology and service offerings to capture a large share of the growing internet access market in Nigeria. To this end a bundling agreement has been signed with a foremost computer manufacturer and distributor to provide a captive market. More info available on request.

Email me: davecine1@yahoo.co.in.

(1) (Reply)

Brokers Minimum Charge / A Large Consignment Of Thailand Rice For Importation / Who Is The Real Giant Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.