Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Aero Contractors Aborts Abuja-lagos Flight10 Minutes After Take-off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aero Contractors Aborts Abuja-lagos Flight10 Minutes After Take-off (622 Views)

Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation / Oshiomhole Swears-in Local Govt. Chairman, Suspends Him Minutes After / Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aero Contractors Aborts Abuja-lagos Flight10 Minutes After Take-off by Starlett: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
A Lagos-bound Aero Contractors Boeing 737 has had to make a quick return to Abuja Airport a short while ago just minutes after takeoff.

The 8:45pm Flight AJ 136 took off in a wobbly manner just after 9pm, but barely 10 minutes into the air, the pilot announced to the scared passengers that he was returning to Abuja on account of a technical fault connected with a door.

It was a scary moment as the shaking plane made its way back to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport. Upon landing, the crew announced to the passengers that Aero engineers would prepare another plane to complete the journey.

But some of the passengers scampered off the plane in fear and relief. Some others remained on their seats, waiting to board the replacement aircraft.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/aero-contractors-aborts-abuja-lagos-flight10-minutes-after-take
Re: Aero Contractors Aborts Abuja-lagos Flight10 Minutes After Take-off by israel007: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ok something is wrong somewhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/1355460/sisters-experience-dana-air-pnr

That post referred to dana and. Now its this one.

E be like say una dey pray for air mishap again. Won't happen

Me I don't believe this story sha
Re: Aero Contractors Aborts Abuja-lagos Flight10 Minutes After Take-off by Starlett: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
SO,
N'Landers, was anyone on this flight? Can we know exactly how it happened last night?
Re: Aero Contractors Aborts Abuja-lagos Flight10 Minutes After Take-off by brownlord: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
You see why I dey always board my private jet, every day dem dey always abort plane.

Even 3 dayz ago, na so this same people abort the flight from ikotun to Oshodi for flight number danfo 001, na God save all of us that day
Re: Aero Contractors Aborts Abuja-lagos Flight10 Minutes After Take-off by dolphinife: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
There is nothing special `in aborting an aeroplane which is air-borne. There must be some technical error or engine malfunction in the aeroplane which can happen at any time. so people should get used to these things. The way we reason in this country, we are always in the mood of fear....nobody want to die......
Re: Aero Contractors Aborts Abuja-lagos Flight10 Minutes After Take-off by supomi: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2013
wats the big deal if aero aborted its flight? dat was a precautionary measure na haba! negative news spreads faster than anything. the last time it was dana air. i think dana are the ones that wont hesitate for a minute to abort a flight, cos i believe they will putting 150% into safety to prevent a re-occurrence. its is now very clear that there is no safe airline. it is only God that can guarantee one's safety. when i fly any airline both local n int' i pray n sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Response To Chinua Achebe - Alabi Isama. / How Notorious Al Mustapha Tried To Kill Me! By Alex Okiemute Kabba / dont shout south south there are many Chidi Lloyd in rivers state --engr Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.