Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Best Graphic Artist: View - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Best Graphic Artist: View (27332 Views)

Paying For The Best Graphic Work / Best Graphic Artist In Nigeria. / Best Graphic Card Reader For A PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by NSNA: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2007
nice one stannesi
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by stannesi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2007
Thanx dude, check dis one out,
Up!! Naija,

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2007
You really try for that Pics o,
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2007
Men, You you see this and feel it, My first time of using Adode Illustrator. I designed this logo what a surprise. If you want to feel me contact me.

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2007
Men,  You you see this and feel it, My first time of using Adode Illustrator. I designed this logo what a surprise. If you want to feel me contact me.

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by dje(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2007
check this out,its a 3d render for a friend using Artlantis ,this is my second time of using the program.what do u think?

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2007
Shey you sure say na you render this? Proof it,
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by tobbbie(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2007
Nice graphix guys, kudos , Well check out my new profile pix,
tell me wat u all think,

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by dje(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
@ Ajayi

wat kinda proof u need?but here's anotha 1.i got a new client in Abuja Property Developemnt company.When I am done witha render i will post it,but here's another 1 for your viewing pleasure

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by moondust(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2007
dude, that is a real cool piece, u use 3ds max right? well here's something I did while whiling away time a the office.It was fully done in coreldraw

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2007
@moondust. Men, I can feel that. How many hours do you use? when you using Corel draw. I love that!
@ dje. I love your 3d stuff, you really try, I konw that it will take alot of days before designing it. Which software do you use 3d max or which one?
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by moondust(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
Ajayi1 dats less than an hour's work, but its the result of countless hours of practice
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by spiderman(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2007
the gourd is really cool software what
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by dje(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ajayi

I used 3ds max and vray render engine.if you know any one that wants architectural visualizations, give me a buzz.thanks

here is another one;

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Kemjisuper(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2007
I'm seeing some nice graphics art here, cool. interesting to see that Nigerians admire the graphics industry. Well, here's a lil' something I did for graphics too.

Kemjisuper

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2007
I am so confused but my Graphic is still there, Check this out. I use Corel Draw.

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by gattang202(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hello mate,u guyz are really doing a lovely job, my is coming very soon,though i'm a novice to grpahics,
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by innovatorz: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2007
My CG society gallery: http://innovatorz.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Will post more later. wink Hope u like these for now.

(by the way, anyone that wants proof that I did these, lol, just let me know, i'll gladly prove it,but I advice u to have faith in Nigerians)

I used 3dsmax 8 for the modelling and Vray for the rendering.The rims scene took about 3 hrs to model all the components in the scene and 30 mins to render.
The robot (which is incomplete) took about 4 hrs to model (cause i kept changing stuff) and about 3 mins to render due to its flat texture.Will try to complete it later when i have time.

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by onydchic(f): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2007
read 'em and weep,  i usually can't be bothered to do this, but im bored.

http://aboutdisgirl.deviantart.com
http://onydchic..com

p.s. Seun, your insert image button is dysfunctional

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Kemjisuper(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2007
onydchic:

read 'em and weep, i usually can't be bothered to do this, but im bored.

http://aboutdisgirl.deviantart.com
http://onydchic.com

p.s. Seun, your insert image button is dysfunctional

@Onyidchic
Hello,
I've been to your link and there's quite a load of interesting stuff. I've been trying to get in touch maybe by mail addy but I can't find yours. I'd so like to ask for some graphic tips from you. Pls gimme a shout instead so I can get your mail addy. Thanks.

I'm on at kemjisuper@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Rodent: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2007
A couple of images which were in another thread
All Ilustrator & Photoshop

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Rodent: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2007
A lichtenstein style pop art piece
This was a rough created as a guide for a larger piece

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Rodent: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2007
For those of you who existed before the digital age replaced the airbrush,
The bloke you all know, another Photoshop piece created with the airbrush tool
the original image which was used as a guide/template is shown beside it

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ujuslims(f): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2007
abeg rodent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how did you do that airbrush thingy? pls teach me, abe!!!
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Kemjisuper(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2007
early photoshop

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Rodent. You really suprise me with this your Graphic expectially that your Pop art. Keep ahen man. Can you pelase explain how you design it.

@ All. I believe everybody in this thread has got job to do. If there is anybody in need a job. I have two Vacancies one at VI and one at Surulere.

The VI vacant is look for 2 3D Artist
The Surulere vacant is looking for a Graphic Artist.

You can call me
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by sstuff: 12:34am On Aug 02, 2007
tumbs up Bro.I will showcase some off my works ere ajayi you go run
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2007
Who are you? I think this guy is new in this Forum, You need to read Rules and Regulation. OK? You drop zero profile and you are talking, LMAO
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by tobbbie(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2007
Hey Guys, Just tut i shld contribute towards this thread,
Tell me what you think about this Wallpaper,

I designed it with Flash,
Cheers,

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ Tobbie. Nice man I love that job, Are you sure you use flash or Adobe Photoshop, And how do you use flash to do it?
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by HYBRIDX(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2007
@[b][/b] EVERY ONE ON THIS THREAD.,
I MOST FIRST AND FOREMOST CONGRATULATE EVERY ONE OF U GUYS COS U'ALL ARE BLESSED WITH GREAT TALENTS
KEEP IT UP FELLAS,BEYOND THE SKIES IS UR LIMIT,I REALLY ENVY U GUYS,ITS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT THE MARKET FOR UR SKILLS IIIIIIIS BARELY DEVELOPED IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD,NEVER THE LESS WE WILL DEFINATELY GET THERE SOME DAY SOON I PRAY,
IF U GUYS WERE BASED ABROAD U PROBABLY BE LIVING LARGE,ART IS TRULY A GIFT ENDOWED BY GOD UPON A CHOSSEN FEW,

BIG UPS TO THE LADIES TOO,YOUR WORKS REALLY AMAZE ME,I AM A LOVER OF ART,I THINK I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH EVERYONE U CHICS THAT HAVE BEEN SO CREATIVE,REALLY WISHED I COULD MET WITH U'ALL ONE ON ONE, TO CONFIRM WITH MY OWN EYES THAT U REALLY LADIES DOING SUCH A WONDEFUL JOB, GOD BLESS U'ALL

BEST WISHES FROM HYBRID,
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by HYBRIDX(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2007
[b][/b] @ everyone

BIGS UPS TO EVERYONE OF U'ALL,U ALL REALLY GIFTED, I WILL LET OUT A LITTLE SECRET,I AM HAVING EVERYONE ONE OF U GUYS ON MY OWN LITTLE "HALL OF FAME".

U ALL GREATLLY BLESSED WITH TALENTS MAN

BIGS UP TO
stannesi,AJAYI1,dje,tobbbie,moondust,kemijisuper,innovatorz,onydchic,rodent,Gamine,ayo84,naijadey,gdi,webmonk,kelchizer

U'ALL SUPERSTARS, I AM SO IMPRESSED AT YOUR WOORKS, WHO SAID NAIJA IS NOT BLESSED WITH TALENTS?
LOTS OF LOVE FROM THA HYBRID

WILL LOVE TO HAVE THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF EVERYONE OF U GUYS IF ITS OKAY BY U
MY E-MAIL ADD IS

genesys06@yahoo.com
pls,do mail me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Anthonia Nneji Chinasa: Painting Her Way To History / Steps To Resize Your Passport Photograph For Neco & Waec Gce Online Registration / New Strokes From Centje And Bro