Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 (1628 Views)

Ogbemudia Promises Payback To Oshiomhole / Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 by Liketoo: 8:00pm On May 24, 2006
Samuel Ogbemudia for President 2007

Let us support him , he is the only one that can win, We all know that Kalu is just making noise like his normal self, He would not win, so why lose your vote. So i believe , we need to put forward a man that can win in 2007 , , So the only person , that can get 80% of the south vote and secure another 25% of the north. is Samuel Ogbemudia . He is also an ex general. so the military would accept him, He also speak hausa well,
He fought in the civil war to keep Nigeria one. So the would not be scare, Let me him our leader comes 2007, If you want to join the group pm me, Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia for President 2007

Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia would president in 2007, please pray for him, We want someone that can perform,, we all do not want evil IBB or the Ole call Atiku back, so support him

Sign

Samuel Ogbemudia Election 2007 office
USA
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 by Seun(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2006
Who is Samuel Ogbemudia?
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 by Odeku(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2006
Last time i check this man didn't accomplish anything as a governor, so he can go to hell
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 by bashali: 2:35am On May 27, 2006
Seun He was the former governor of mid west state,

And odeku, his achievement include building the Ogbe station, Univeristy of Benin, Airport , Television station, Any thing you find in Edo and delta state today Samuel Ogbemudia build 80% of them,
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 by stanech: 7:17pm On May 27, 2006
ogbe muciaaaaaaaaaaaa should go to hell :p :p :p :p
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 by omon(m): 12:55am On May 28, 2006
Ogbemudia's mates are already in the grave. We do not need him, he is not different from Anenih - dirty politicians. He was one of those who said they will die if Abacha did not succeed himself in those days.
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 by Odeku(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2006
Last time I was in Edo state all I saw was poverty, there was nothing to write home about that state and again OGbemudia should go to places and burn into arches we don't need dirty politicians

(1) (Reply)

Should FG Merge EFCC, ICPC, Conduct Bureau ? / Pension: We Got N17.1b Not N70b – Ex-soldiers / Fg Nigeria Orders Closure Of Schools Till February 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.