Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. (1913 Views)

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / My Marriage Was A Mistake, I Regret Marrying Him. / What Will You Like To Try In Your Next Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by dabigwalls: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Many times we recount experiences of regret and wish that we had never taken certain actions. There might have been a pre-existing thread on this subject but over time we develop newer lessons of life along this journey of life. Some of these lessons are usually formed in our memory and while some are beautiful and make our hearts fond, others are not so pleasant because given the chance, we might have acted differently. I will share mine:

Out of childhood exuberance, I once denied that my mother was my mother and that really pained my parents. I still cannot recall the hard facts of the situation but as my days on earth continue to yield one after the other, I see that a mother's blood Is the thickest in creation. Along the challenges of life, I saw a woman who could give herself and her all for my comfort. She spared nothing and still remains an angel in all my days on Earth so far. How could I have made that grave error....how? If that day comes a second time, I would dress my mother in medals of honour and pledge lifelong love to this evergreen source of love and truth.

4 Likes

Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by taryour(f): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
dabigwalls: Many times we recount experiences of regret and wish that we had never taken certain actions. There might have been a pre-existing thread on this subject but over time we develop newer lessons of life along this journey of life. Some of these lessons are usually formed in our memory and while some are beautiful and make our hearts fond, others are not so pleasant because given the chance, we might have acted differently. I will share mine:

Out of childhood exuberance, I once denied that my mother was my mother and that really pained my parents. I still cannot recall the hard facts of the situation but as my days on earth continue to yield one after the other, I see that a mother's blood Is the thickest in creation. Along the challenges of life, I saw a woman who could give herself and her all for my comfort. She spared nothing and still remains an angel in all my days on Earth so far. How could I have made that grave error....how? If that day comes a second time, I would dress my mother in medals of honour and pledge lifelong love to this evergreen source of love and truth.

What on earth made you deny your mother The woman that brought you to life and could have denied you life before you even came to existence. Hope you have seeked her forgiveness And I mean forgiveness from the dept of her heart,if not you need her forgiveness and.Her blessings,go to her with elderly people from her family and beg her.
Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
I hv so many.but I learn from them.I hv bad mouth when I was growing up.once told my class gal that her eyes were sooo big. Actually I begged her to give me biscuit and she refused.what made me regret that was for days she didn't come to school.never knew she went home crying so teee she fall sick.
It touched me so much that I swear I will not use my mouth to curse anybody on his or her physical ailment.I tried cubbing my mouth from that day.its not easy but I am trying.a big regret.
Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by sholay2011(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
taryour:

What on earth made you deny your mother The woman that brought you to life and could have denied you life before you even came to existence. Hope you have seeked her forgiveness And I mean forgiveness from the dept of her heart,if not you need her forgiveness and.Her blessings,go to her with elderly people from her family and beg her.
What is ya own mistake? That's what we wanna hear...pls stick to the thread!

1 Like

Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Next time i will come in this world from bill gate S perm sad.

I need to inherite some Wealth menh!

If he even wants to adopt me now, i be gladened
Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by taryour(f): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2013
sholay2011:
What is ya own mistake? That's what we wanna hear...pls stick to the thread!

And I guess this is your own mistake as well right You sure have some nuts missing in your head.
Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by mgbeketoto: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2013
If that day comes a second time, I would dress my mother in medals of honour and pledge lifelong love to this evergreen source of love and truth.

You can still HONOR your mother! kiss
The past is the past. . . START NOW. kiss

Now you know. . . Nothing like MAMA O!
EVEN IF NA WINCH. . . I CAN NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER DENY MY MAMA O!!!! kiss

If you have her pic. . . .carry it in a locket around your neck. . . . kiss
Mothers are SPECIAL. . . FATHERS TOO! cool
But NOTHING LIKE MAMA!!!! cool

MY MOM JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL WITH PNEUMONIA . . .and it was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE. . .TAKING CARE OF HER. . .ALL BY MYSELF. . . . .Will be SOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD to get back to work sha o! grin I just enjoy watching her SNORE in her bed. . . .

IT IS PAYBACK TIME for all the goodness and WAHALA she has given ME! MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

I had to go down memory lane to look at all her pictures. grin
THE BEAUTIFUL OMALICHA NWANYI! cool
MOMMMMMINGO!!!! I LOVE YOU DIE!!!!
YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FINE!!!! cool

I HAVE MADE NO MISTAKES IN LIFE. . . .LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!NO TIME FOR REGRETS!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by sholay2011(m): 6:35am On Jul 18, 2013
taryour:

And I guess this is your own mistake as well right You sure have some nuts missing in your head.
Has it come to this? undecided Smh. Learn to take correction with maturity even if it doesn't rub on you in a cool way.

4 Likes

Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by slimyem: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2013
Too many mistakes I can't even pick one that's worth telling undecided
Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
I remember in my Sec School days- JS1 or 2. There was a very short and very dark classmate that i had a clash with. I insulted her and called her names (Shortie, Dudu-by-nature, Old mama, etc). I was so sure i could beat her if we fought because i was much taller.

Dear Lord, the girl got so angry and decided to show me it's not by height. She sooo beat me that i made up my mind i would never fight nor challenge someone- especially short people again in my life. grin
Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by EveryLadY(f): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
taryour:

no one's asking for ur personal opinion here.she is recounting how wrong it was already.so please take the correction already given and move on.some peep knows how to be squeaky.

4 Likes

Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by taryour(f): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Every_LadY:

no one's asking for ur personal opinion here.she is recounting how wrong it was already.so please take the correction already given and move on.some peep knows how to be squeaky.

And you think what you typed above isn't an opinion as well? Don't make it sound like I came all out here to insult the op please. Stay on your lane and let me maintain mine.

1 Like

Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by taryour(f): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
sholay2011:
Has it come to this? undecided Smh. Learn to take correction with maturity even if it doesn't rub on you in a cool way.

And what stopped you from acting matured as well by simply ignoring my post
Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
When i was is 2ndry sch i was (and stil am) very brilliant, one of the school eficos. I made the mistake of letting myself believe thet books and play are mutually exclusive. It was book, books and books. I am very proud of my ackievements in academics but knowing what i know now, i believe i could still b as intelligent without neccessarily 'unplayful' as my teachers and people around made me believe. I wish i had 'been a boy' and played more.

It affected a part of me. Thank God i realised early enough. I am as intelligent as ever (in fact better) and i av learned to play.......parents, teachers please let children b children when they are children but of course there are priorities and everything should be in moderation.

1 Like

Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by k2039: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
I missed a lot of free pussies in my secondary school days and early university days, If I could turn back the hands of time, I would have done a lot of damage to them rather than forming saint.
Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by havilla(f): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
I wish I kept my virginity till my wedding night...
Re: One Mistake I Would Never Make In My Next Life. by Princesszoe: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
k2039: I missed a lot of free pussies in my secondary school days and early university days, If I could turn back the hands of time, I would have done a lot of damage to them rather than forming saint.
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Encourage Him, Please? / Loyola Jesuit Past Questions / Please Help And Advice Marriage Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.