Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Exclusive: Old But Ever-glowing Nigerian Actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Old But Ever-glowing Nigerian Actresses (3457 Views)

Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Old But Ever-glowing Nigerian Actresses by Gracedpen: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
SOURCE: http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/old-but-glowing-actresses.html

For some people, age has appeared to be fair in terms of physical appearance. Among them are these Nollywood actresses whose beauties have stood the test of time:

*Ngozi Ezeonu: Born May 23rd 1965, Ngozi has been making waves in Nollywood since 1993. I hope you can remember that old movie titled ‘Nneka. The Pretty Serpent.’ Mother of four, Ngozi glows on!

*Liz Benson: Born December 31st 1969, this screen diva never gets old. Her marriage to Bishop Great Ameye of Freedom Family Assembly after her long years of widowhood made heads turn and kept gossips busy for some time.

*Rachael Oniga: It’ll interest you to know that she is Ngozi Ezeonu’s birthday mate. I guess May 23rd celebrants are beautiful people one should look out for. Born in1957 in Eku, Delta state, this old-mama-yongie is not tired of the spotlight. She is known for playing matronly roles in movies. She surprised everyone during the Nollywood Nite at the Coliseum when she jumped onto the stage and danced heartily to Olu Maintain’s "Yahooze". Beat that?

*Onyeka Onwenu: Born 17 May 1961, Mama Africa looks the same always. She is currently the chairperson of the Imo State Council for Arts and Culture. Her evergreen track, ‘Iyo gogo’, interests me always *smiles*. One will wonder what her beauty secret is.. guess what her answer is?... “It is God”.

* Joke Silva: Born September 29 1961, she’s black and she’s beautiful. What’s more? She’s never far away from your TV screen. I always wonder how she manages to stay relevant year in year out.. role model tinz o! Better grab yours too.

* Nike Oshinowo: Born Adenike Asabi Oshinowo in 1968, her beauty supercedes that of her agemates and even younger ladies. Businesswoman, socialite, entrepreneur and former pageant director, I wonder who takes all the stress lines on her behalf! That makes one more beauty secret to search for...

Of course...they are not all exhausted; so, who are your own additions?

Re: Exclusive: Old But Ever-glowing Nigerian Actresses by RedCard1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Liz Benson is d prettiest of them all but please, that lady was 44years old about 7 years ago. Liz Benson can never be 44, she is nothing less than 50. Regina Askia can never be older than Liz Benson. Ngozi Ezeonu is not looking bad but if she is just 48, then she isn't ageing well. I believe she gave her real age but she never aged well. Onyeka Onwenu aged gracefully. Anty Onyeka sure takes good care of her body. Rachael Oniga and Joke Silva are ok. So Nike Oshinowo is an actress? I never knew...used to think she's just an ex beauty queen. Never seen her movie before but she looks really good for her age. I would add Regina Askia, Ibenabo Fiberesima, Eucharia Anunobi, Clarion Chukwura and Fathia Balogun to that list.

(1) (Reply)

Photos:jay-z Visit Ilorin City,kwara State / Mercy Johnson Looking Fab In A 3piece: Nigerians React / Video: Small Doctor Strokes His D**k While Nude On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.