Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. (2055 Views)

I Am Looking For Airtime-topup API In Nigeria / Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) / My Experience With E-topup.com.ng. Is This A Scam Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Something amaze me here

1. The customer is no more our customer
2. The customer money was refunded to the last kobo
3. The customer said he has moved to a new platform
4. We did not deny we did not block his account, we did this to save our image, even GOOGLE blocks account be it email,adwords or adsense
5. So what is the point of all you guys?

@Javanian you are saying slyrox to move it to the frontpage so that etopup can be finished, have we done you any wrong before? why is nairaland moderators don't know their job self?
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Javanian: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:
@Javanian you are saying slyrox to move it to the frontpage so that etopup can be finished, have we done you any wrong before? why is nairaland moderators don't know their job self?

Sir, i never said so, all i was saying is be carefull with what you say and how you address people. You are protraying a bad image of your company here, and beleive me sir, anyone that reads this thread would have a second thought before doing business with you..
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Javanian:

Sir, i never said so, all i was saying is be carefull with what you say and how you address people. You are protraying a bad image of your company here, and beleive me sir, anyone that reads this thread would have a second thought before doing business with you..

I HAVE BEEN APOLOGIZING TO THE CLIENT IN QUESTION THROUGH-OUT THIS THREAD.

ALL THIS GUYS ARE JUST COMING HERE TO MAKE THE THREAD LOOK SO BAD.

WONDERING WHAT IS THEIR OWN. GOD IS WATCHING YOU ALL IN 3D.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan: Something amaze me here

1. The customer is no more our customer
2. The customer money was refunded to the last kobo
3. The customer said he has moved to a new platform
4. We did not deny we did not block his account, we did this to save our image, even GOOGLE blocks account be it email,adwords or adsense
5. So what is the point of all you guys?

Dude you have apologized , and this is me accepting it officially, but i have to say this, Google blocks account only because you voilate the terms and conditions for use, or when it suspects fishy activities, not for its inability to give proper customer service support to its users, i have no other issues with you or your outfit man, and please be careful here, because what ever you say on here determines whether or not you are a true BUSINESS MAN.

And a possible rebranding to favour you is practically in effect, its now up to you to make proper and effective use of it.

THANKS Y'ALL FOR BEING THERE.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by databoy247(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:
Again i am sorry for the experience you had with us.

SEE WHO THEY ADVICE? YOU?, grin THE BEGGAR/SCAMMER NOW HAS THE BALLS TO TALK, BRO DONT LET ME EXPOSE YOU.

all this crap website you build
http://www.myprova.com/
http://famadoresources.com/
http://peepshub.com/
http://obrusoilservicesltd.com/
http://saskatoontransport.com/
http://dicingo.org/
http://morgansmartfoundation.org/
http://olusolaoke.com/

all this website can't bring food on your table and you took to begging around and scamming, stop it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DO THE IMAGE I ATTACH MAKE GOOGLE A SCAM COMPANY?

Anybody can use the internet to post whatever he/she feels like.

I have no ego problem here, i will apologies to anyone if i found myself guilty.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU
Don't follow the crowd, always speak for yourself and don't speak to get favor from anyone

YOU ARE STILL A person.....EGO-BURSTING ENGLISH-FEARING person grin CEO wey nor fit speak simple English.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
databoy247:

YOU ARE STILL A person.....EGO-BURSTING ENGLISH-FEARING person grin CEO wey nor fit speak simple English.

You believe you can speak better? can you check the last one you just SPOKETH lol grin grin grin
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by databoy247(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
person tongue tongue
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
databoy247: person tongue tongue

Your last project UTEXTA started 17-Aug-2012 and was sold 6month later. why? are you sure it's not because you are HUNGRY? or because you don't have new people to scam? wink cheesy grin
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by funkymedina: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:

Your last project UTEXTA started 17-Aug-2012 and was sold 6month later. why? are you sure it's not because you are HUNGRY? or because you don't have new people to scam? wink cheesy grin

Oga CEO are you 12yrs old? Behave urself! Since you have no tact , you should stop responding. Jeeez !! I cant believe all I have been reading shocked the mind buggles shocked shocked shocked
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
funky medina:

Oga CEO are you 12yrs old? Behave urself! Since you have no tact , you should stop responding. Jeeez !! I cant believe all I have been reading shocked the mind buggles shocked shocked shocked

you can imagine my pain ....
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ActiveMan: shocked

BTW, is GraphicsPlus on vacation? undecided
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by databoy247(m): 2:15am On Jul 20, 2013
ActiveMan:

Now i know you are truly an illiterate. You should take a course on relationship management and customer service, at least thats what CEOs do. I wont exchange words with you, i have a "crap" wordpress website to work on. You can keep blabbing if you are that jobless....or better still go and read your support tickets and respond to them before another angry customer lashes at you here. You are truly the best in customer dissatisfaction. I wonder how you managed to get that diploma of yours.

You accuse me, slyr0x and dual core of trying to destroy your business and these are the same people that keep trying to advice you to put your house together. Your ego is too much in that it's now soured and it smells. They say pride cometh before a fall. It's people like you that will start accusing the devil when your business starts plummeting and taking a nose-dive.
funky medina:

^^ People who are supposed to look unto you (so-called professional) are the ones telling you to stop behaving like a child. You are proud of having a "company" that has the worst customer service, and yet you wont learn....oh i forgot, CEOs dont learn cos they have pride and ego!My advice? Go back to college, get a degree and make sure you take courses on customer service. I wonder how your so-called staff cope with you!!

Or on the other way round, if you are like this then what would your "staff" look like?? undecided undecided You are just so dumb and i think its high time you realize that the job of a CEO is not for everybody. Perhaps you should go to the vacancy section and look for a day job so you at least learn what ethics means..... Oops!!! since English is so difficult for you, i doubt if you have heard of the word "ethics"...my bad. I guess that's too much grammar for you. grin

Just take a look at the words that comes out of the mouth of a CEO;
ActiveMan:

I HAVE BEEN APOLOGIZING TO THE CLIENT IN QUESTION THROUGH-OUT THIS THREAD.

ALL THIS GUYS [/b]ARE JUST COMING HERE TO MAKE THE THREAD LOOK SO BAD.
ActiveMan: Something amaze me here

ActiveMan:
[b]I have personally check your request
and i can see your message was replied within 24hours before you send in another mail, sending new mails we keep pushing your support request down.

ActiveMan:

see Slyr0x you can say all what you like, but you just lost my respect and i really don't know what your intentions are, as a moderator your JOB is to moderate the forum which includes moderation of grammatical errors too and not mockery.
please i will like to ask[b] WHY ONLINE VOUCHERS AS failed?[/b], you are close to the owner
https://www.onlinevouchersng.com/?action=vouchers

Mr CEO AKA the professional programmer, maybe you should write WAEC again. grin

Am waiting for your next punchline...com'on dont be lazy, fight back!!!
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2013
databoy247:

Now i know you are truly an illiterate. You should take a course on relationship management and customer service, at least thats what CEOs do. I wont exchange words with you, i have a "crap" wordpress website to work on. You can keep blabbing if you are that jobless....or better still go and read your support tickets and respond to them before another angry customer lashes at you here. You are truly the best in customer dissatisfaction. I wonder how you managed to get that diploma of yours.

You accuse me, slyr0x and dual core of trying to destroy your business and these are the same people that keep trying to advice you to put your house together. Your ego is too much in that it's now soured and it smells. They say pride cometh before a fall. It's people like you that will start accusing the devil when your business starts plummeting and taking a nose-dive.

^^ People who are supposed to look unto you (so-called professional) are the ones telling you to stop behaving like a child. You are proud of having a "company" that has the worst customer service, and yet you wont learn....oh i forgot, CEOs dont learn cos they have pride and ego!My advice? Go back to college, get a degree and make sure you take courses on customer service. I wonder how your so-called staff cope with you!!

Or on the other way round, if you are like this then what would your "staff" look like?? undecided undecided You are just so dumb and i think its high time you realize that the job of a CEO is not for everybody. Perhaps you should go to the vacancy section and look for a day job so you at least learn what ethics means..... Oops!!! since English is so difficult for you, i doubt if you have heard of the word "ethics"...my bad. I guess that's too much grammar for you. grin

OHHHHHH Bobby, Cheeiiii cheesy
databoy247:

OHHHHHH Bobby, Cheeiiii LMFAOROTF
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2013
I thought you guys are great colleague before now, even your master slyr0x and dual core

I never knew your were wolf in sheep's clothing, this thread has nothing to do with you, all you want to display is your NOTICE ME and I KNOW IT ALL attitude, you have my email if you really want to advice me.

You've all done your worst, I hope you are happy now that e-topup is now a failed project you always wish it to be.([size=4pt]this is not possible though[/size])

@databoy24 thank you for posting all my grammatical errors out, I am not ashamed to be corrected, stop shouting CEO everywhere, you should consider getting a degree as you advice and please stop scamming nairaland members cool
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2013
BLAWD OF GOD, I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING IN THE HANDS OF THIS MAN, I LOVE MY NEW PLATFORM , THANK U FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY OUT......OHHHHH MY MY....
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by bros12345: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Etopup, you fall my hand no be small. I am one of your customers but to be sincere, your responses here are damn too childish. I am really not happy with you. Just stop it.

Bad news spread faster than good news. For every one negative comment about you, you lose 250 clients. Watch it my friend.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
bros12345: Etopup, you fall my hand no be small. I am one of your customers but to be sincere, your responses here are damn too childish. I am really not happy with you. Just stop it.

Bad news spread faster than good news. For every one negative comment about you, you lose 250 clients. Watch it my friend.

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior on this thread. I have thought deeply about what happened and I realize how unhappy you must have been about this situation.

I am really sorry for creating the situation which I know I should have handled better. I admit that I was in the wrong and can only say how sorry I am. I can promise you that this will never happen again

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
ActiveMan:

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior on this thread. I have thought deeply about what happened and I realize how unhappy you must have been about this situation.

I am really sorry for creating the situation which I know I should have handled better. I admit that I was in the wrong and can only say how sorry I am. I can promise you that this will never happen again

Thanks for your understanding.

This should have been your response from the get go, but you just wanted to be above your customers...and that's wrong, you Created E-topup to serve , not to rule....and that has been the problem in this situation and our blessed country.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Creamychic(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Slyr0x:

Dude stop shooting unnecessary missiles around and get your acts right!

In less than a month, I've read 2 tragic & inappropriate customer-service lines from Etopup staffs.

The first was when an Etopup customer service guy told a customer "DO YOU WANT OGUN AND SANGO TO KILL YOU?".

In my twenty something years sojourn on earth, that line tops the most unprofessional line used on a customer irregardless of the situation at hand.

Notwithstanding, rather than comment on that particular thread, I emailed this young man giving him unsolicited customer service tips.

What do I stand to gain in pulling you down?

Last time I checked, I still have an active account on etopup ([size=4pt]if uve not closed my account like you did the Op's[/size]). .I even transacted like 2days back sef. .

Having said this, the reason why I still use Etopup is not cos they've got a superb service running, neither is it 'cos there are no other coys doing what they do, but cos of the owner's accessibility (and because ure an active Nairaland member too).

Get your act right so we don't go wagon-hopping the moment another active member comes up with something similar.

Cheers man. Wish you all the best

1million likes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Blog Template / Writer Needed For A Tech Blog / Paypal Check In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.