Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments (4026 Views)

How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Here are 5 plugins that will encourage readers of your blog to leave comments.

Comment Love: The commentluv plugin allows visitors of your blog to leave and comment and have a link back to the last blog post they wrote themselves.

Most blog owners are actively seeking traffic and links to their blog so once they see the opportunity for a free link and possible traffic from your blog, they will be sure to comment.

Keyword Love: Keywordluv, is similar to comment love, but allows the commenter to add relevant keywords in the name field of the comment box.

This is done by add their name, that @ symbol and their choice of keywords ie. Sally Neill @ Internet Marketing Tips.

Once they have done this, their name shall appear and a click able URL of the chosen keywords will link back to their site.

Anchor text links are important for search engine results and encourage more people to leave comments on your blog.

Top Commentators: This allows the people who make the most comments to have a link displayed in the side bar of your blog.

This encourages people to leave comments and can instill an element of competition with your commentors vying for top position.

You can choose how many top commentors to display such as 10,15 or 20.

Recent Comments: Recent comments will display a list of the most recent comments left on your blog posts.

The list will show the name of the person who left the comment and a link to the post.

The name of the commentator again contains a link back to the commentator's site.

Increased visibility of that person's site will encourage visitors to leave their own comments and get their own link displayed on your blog.

The recent comments links are updated in real time, so they are replaced each time a new comment is left, encouraging your visitors to continually leave new comments and have their link shown.

Twitterlink: Twitterlink allows you blog commentators to add their twitter user name in a comment box.

This means that when their comment is live, beside their name and site name link, their twitter name will appear with a link pointing to their twitter page.

This encourages commentators as they have the chance of having more people follow them on twitter and grow their follower list automatically.

I have installed the above 5 plug ins on my blog to great effect and have since noticed a massive increase in the amount of comments each post receives.

1 Like

Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by Revolva(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
will try dem
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by ColtonAngel: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing best CBD gummies
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by waltermeyer: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight driving under the influence Lexington-KY
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by waltermeyer: 9:17am On May 02, 2020
Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks Roofing Company Pittsburgh-PA
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by Houstonmon: 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
Whi
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by waltermeyer: 10:18am On May 03, 2020
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Industrial Cleaning Company
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by natasha89: 12:43pm On May 03, 2020
We have been one of the top merchant account provider in Canada,you can accept credit card payment now, Get merchant account in one day, No hidden fee, best price guarantee. Just fill out our form one of our account managers will contact you. credit card machines
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by lipek: 10:01pm On May 04, 2020
I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison bulk grape juice
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by waltermeyer: 3:46pm On May 14, 2020
We are a Canadian cannabis brand based out of British Columbia that sources, produces, and distributes the highest quality THC & CBD products for clients all across Canada Buy weed online
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by waltermeyer: 8:24pm On May 15, 2020
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by xfgtrdjh: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles Discount
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
How To Make Money From The URL Shortener Called Shorte.st.

You can actually make money by using url shorteners or by referring people to use ur shorteners. And one of such url shorteners that I will recommend is Shorte.st.

You can join shorte.st through this link http://join-shortest.com/ref/dcde10966f?user-type=new

It's totally free to join. I made $20 in two weeks through shorte.st. This can be a very good passive income.
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by xfgtrdjh: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more. Ghana Christian Music
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by xfgtrdjh: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. general surgery
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by nushra23456: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. vaping Australia
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by joedean: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post. Thanks ultralight backpacking sleeping bag
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by lucifar000: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Persons appreciate shopping for amazing, appealing, fascinating and from time to time attractive aromas for them selves and pertaining to others. This can be executed conveniently along with inexpensively in an on-line perfume shop. jadescape condo
Re: 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments by aadiv: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… [url="https://singaporepropertylaunch.com.sg/properties/forett-at-bukit-timah/"]forett at bukit timah showflat[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I'll write SEO 1000+ Words Articles @N1 Per Word - 24hrs Delivery / Secrets In Making Money Online And Making A Living From The Internet / Soundcheck Best Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.