Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Please Help!!! My Gas Cylinder... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help!!! My Gas Cylinder... (1189 Views)

Gas Cylinder / Cost Of Cooking Gas With The Cylinder ( Urgent Pls!!!) / Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Gas Cylinder... by breadplanet(f): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please i need your advice o! I have a full cylinder but can't use it cos gas is not coming out or its not working or... Inshort im confused. I changed the cylinder on monday cos the one i was using was almost finished and i didnt want to start changing cylinders in the middle of baking and i used d cylinder that monday without any problems. Now i wanted to bake again today lo and behold i couldnt on the oven at first i was scared dat the oven had developed a problem i now changed cylinders to the one that is almost empty and i was able to on the oven without any problem. I brought back the other cylinder and tried to on it again no luck, i changed the regulator still nothing. Im really confused cos that cylinder is full. What could be the cause and what do i do?
Ps: the one that couldnt on is eagle and the other one is nidugas.
Please suggestions needed. Thank you well well.
Re: Please Help!!! My Gas Cylinder... by tjskii(f): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2013
Try calling those people that fix cylinders to take a look at it,they usually stay near wher those that fill gas are
Re: Please Help!!! My Gas Cylinder... by breadplanet(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2013
@tjskii thanks i actually called them yesterday but the man failed to show up. It rained heavily yesterday sha. But i've called another one. Ive never experienced this b4. Haa abeg if d cylinder don develop problem na to throway am sharp sharp i no get dat kind power abeg *hehe*.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Meals Recipes?? / Penis Peppers: Erotically-shaped Fruit, Veggie ‘rude Seeds’ / Which Combination Do You Prefare 1 Or 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.