Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (67982 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Mogenerous(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2013
are you an active supporter of his cause?
are you an active twitter member which quite a number of followers?
do you have ideals and opinions on how to make progress on this cause?
can you invite more people to join this campaign?
do you know how to get articles posted on blogs or are you a blogger or have access to bloggers?
do you have any of those above listed? please and please drop your numbers so we can add you to the campaign group on whatsapp!

we are all fighting for the same cause and together we can make things work #TeamAllDataUsersDemandFairness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by oyebasht(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
My number 08039485453. May be helpful as regards blogging /writing
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by austinsmat(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
How I wish this will work out NCC should help us
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by mobeenet(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
na so it is suppose to be
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by emmysharp(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
I think Etisalat's data is much cheaper than MTN's. I ported to Etisalat following these steps:

http://www.tech.aabnigeria.com/tch/mobile/from-mtn-to-etisalat-my-porting-experience

I saw Tecno P# details here. It comes with 100MB onrecharge of N1k Etisalat card

http://www.tech.aabnigeria.com/tch/mobile/techno-android-phones-specifications-and-price-in-nigeria
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by macklef(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
I dey hail o
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by landinfo: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
I'm in FULL SUPPORT, why mus bb owners be the only pipz to alwayz enjoy data bundle dan us?
It'z tym 4 us to demand our right once & 4 all
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by dguyindcorner(m): 3:00am On Aug 28, 2013
it is a pity this campaign is dyin dyin dead
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 28, 2013
I heard bb.net is now working
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2013
Morning, the idea of using twitter popped in and I just saw @franciscognee @genuisvic @yehmy posts sharing similar views ,if there is a way maybe on a chosen date we could annouce every nairalander or followee of this thread should login into their twitter accounts and start tweeting with a hashtag like #alldatausersdemandfairness or something shorter and precise it could become a trending topic, u know do something like the #occupyNigeria thing during the subsidy strike.....thanks
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Or something like #AllNonBBUsersDemandDataFairness....
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Geniusvic(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Is this movement still active ?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by oloyedayo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
gbozy: Morning, the idea of using twitter popped in and I just saw @franciscognee @genuisvic @yehmy posts sharing similar views ,if there is a way maybe on a chosen date we could annouce every nairalander or followee of this thread should login into their twitter accounts and start tweeting with a hashtag like #alldatausersdemandfairness or something shorter and precise it could become a trending topic, u know do something like the #occupyNigeria thing during the subsidy strike.....thanks
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=oloyedayo][/quote]

How about #fairdataNG..

Itz true tho #alldatausersdemandfairness is kinda long..
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
@wizard #FairDataNG is better bt wat of #InternetFairDataNG jst thinking of something dat cud b easily understood so that people witout d knowledge of dis wen seen on twitter cud easily join d protest...just my view any shortening and correction is welcomed....
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Geniusvic(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
#Fairdatarates9ja or #Fairinternetdatarates9ja
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
@geniusvic Hmm better ....we should see others view,then we choose one and think of the next step to take....cheers!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Geniusvic(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Alright
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2013
Please lets keep up with what we believe in and what is see as achievable, this thread is not getting much support like it should, please lets talk on ways of achieving this data protest and act fast,its seems we are already getting discouraged.....
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Guys! Lets not loose hope
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Joel3(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
keep this alive, good news of fair usage is coming soon.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by eraly(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
me still got d back of dis thread. It's fight to finish o.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mogenerous: are you an active supporter of his cause?
are you an active twitter member which quite a number of followers?
do you have ideals and opinions on how to make progress on this cause?
can you invite more people to join this campaign?
do you know how to get articles posted on blogs or are you a blogger or have access to bloggers?
do you have any of those above listed? please and please drop your numbers so we can add you to the campaign group on whatsapp!

we are all fighting for the same cause and together we can make things work #TeamAllDataUsersDemandFairness
Where thou art, when Nitel was ruling as king? When a minute call was #50, When sim card is sold at #20-30k, Where thou art, when mere Nokia 3310 was sold @#30k?
Start your own network, so all can call at 0.1k per hour all over the world, internet data you will give as free as air.
What a failed cause, Sir THE WORLD AND LIFE ain't fair.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
@indigene u kind of got it wrong,that was then we now have tools to make the protest easily,we have the internet to leverage on, social media ,who could afford sending SMS in bulk then or call for several minutes or pay for internet bundles to support any cause? Now its our chance to do this easily , anonymously if d need be, everybody and anybody could sit by d computer or an internet enabled phone to suppose this cause....I suggest we use d power of tech,internet, social media or watever u call it to ahieve whatever we can achieve....so lets forget about the past and look into the present, future...we could achieve something better if we work together instead of waiting for NCC or wateva body governs these telcom companies,...if we think this will get better by just sitting doing nothing then we are in it for a long ,we are the consumers, subscribers and users we should have a say,its our money,we need more value for our money....peace
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Geniusvic(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
indigene:
Where thou art, when Nitel was ruling as king? When a minute call was #50, When sim card is sold at #20-30k, Where thou art, when mere Nokia 3310 was sold @#30k?
Start your own network, so all can call at 0.1k per hour all over the world, internet data you will give as free as air.
What a failed cause, Sir THE WORLD AND LIFE ain't fair.
We're not asking for unlimited plans for #1. All we ask is better data plans like 5gb or more for #1k for all internet enabled phones.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2013
Anybody in the house?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
gbozy: @indigene u kind of got it wrong,that was then we now have tools to make the protest easily,we have the internet to leverage on, social media ,who could afford sending SMS in bulk then or call for several minutes or pay for internet bundles to support any cause? Now its our chance to do this easily , anonymously if d need be, everybody and anybody could sit by d computer or an internet enabled phone to suppose this cause....I suggest we use d power of tech,internet, social media or watever u call it to ahieve whatever we can achieve....so lets forget about the past and look into the present, future...we could achieve something better if we work together instead of waiting for NCC or wateva body governs these telcom companies,...if we think this will get better by just sitting doing nothing then we are in it for a long ,we are the consumers, subscribers and users we should have a say,its our money,we need more value for our money....peace
You can fight City Hall, Not network providers, whose terms and conditions includes an inference, your non obiligation to patronise them.
Who do you want to listen? NCC? Mr President and his cronies? Mister Governors and their hangons, so also our honorable members?. Since when have any them scratch a recharge card? pay for data?.
Leave faceless nairaland and glowing screen of your electronics device,and be our own Bouazizi, I am not suggesting self immolation, find a civilised way to go about it on the street.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2013
@indigene we are not fighting we are trying to let d network providers know we are not satisfied with what they are giving us....if we just keep quite is like we are comfortable with their services,its only in Nigeria we accept just anything even though we are going through hard times ,by simply using the internet as a medium to get our voices heard , thats all....
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by elari(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2013
gbozy: @indigene we are not fighting we are trying to let d network providers know we are not satisfied with what they are giving us....if we just keep quite is like we are comfortable with their services,its only in Nigeria we accept just anything even though we are going through hard times ,by simply using the internet as a medium to get our voices heard , thats all....
. . . @ gbozy, y waste ur time replying this guy. Just forget about him and act as if he does not exist

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2013
So guys what do you think ,how do we go about using twitter and other social media tools to achieve our goal....
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Joel3(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2013
it's possible when you believe, so keep this alive. the other day i saw it on the punch news paper. nairaland was included. nigeria youth take over the social media protesting for data usage fairness, ncc was even contacted by news men for this. you can google it. so i believe with this they already heard
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gbozy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
What about tweeting directly at.this network providers eg non BB users should also be able to enjoy large internet data at afforable prices @mtnNG @gloNG @etisalatNg @ncc #fairdataNG or whatever there handle is.....what do u guys think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.