Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1445 Views)

Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won / Importers Only (Free Ebook) / I Need An Idea And Leadways From Experienced Individuals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Negro1: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
i would rather say you are too young but lets see your faith,call mr mark on 08138548348.good luck
Re: . by surveycash(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Negro1, you need to be very careful so you don't lose that money. A lot of people here will be devising means to take it from you. Be vigilant.

On you need, you should do your market survey first. You need to look at you area and find out what people are buying. Don't buy what you feel they will buy because you like it.

I am importer of tablets and phablet. If you are looking in that direction, then I may be of help.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: . by Negro1: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2013
surveycash: Negro1, you need to be very careful so you don't lose that money. A lot of people here will be devising means to take it from you. Be vigilant.

On you need, you should do your market survey first. You need to look at you area and find out what people are buying. Don't buy what you feel they will buy because you like it.

I am importer of tablets and phablet. If you are looking in that direction, then I may be of help.

Good luck.
bros how can i contact u?
Re: . by surveycash(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Negro1: bros how can i contact u?

Just look around sir. My contacts are everywhere on NL
Re: . by lamp5: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Firstly, get out of where you're and locate a fertile land for buying and selling. Note, don't waste the money because many people hv few reason to fail while few people find many reason to proceed. Is either you get back to source of that money or enter into a buying and selling business(physical contact business) like card, rough food.etc. You are not too you to rich. Wake up. It may be your turn.
Re: . by aminu150(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ op, since ure not a get rich quick guy and looking @ ur position as a student, i will suggest u go into buying of agricultural commodities during its harvest period then store them till when their price increases. I want to start this business cos i know it pays wella. You can buy commodities like ground nut, sesame seeds, beans, soya beans, onions etc
Re: . by rose198201: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Good evening,Are you interested in buying vegetable oil? we have some products that has just arrived from barcelona spain.Its called,Vitador ,Girasol and fantasol. Its a 5 litre vegetable oil and its cholestrol free.I am selling at a wholesale price.if you need a supply or you just want to buy one call me on 08038787730 or email omoarebuvicky@yahoo.com. I will deliver at your door-step.Thanks!
Re: . by jpphilips(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2013
Negro1: Hi all,please i need help from real time n experienced importers not those with ebooks nor those with ideas but those in d business,
d thing is i need about 3m to start a biz but i only have 100k with me. So i've decided to find a way to turn d 100k i v with me to the amount I need.
I've noticed that importation seems to be profitable n lot of ppl says it brings high returns so i want to invest my 100k in it, i dont mind if it takes months to get the desired amount cos im not in a rush nor am i greedy, i am ready to wait patiently.
Pls i need people who can put me through by showing me where n how to buy also where n how to sell, please if u can link me to ur buyers i will appreciate it n i assure u i will be out of ur hair in no time.
Pls for those that will suggest that i go to family n friends to invest in my primary idea dont bother to waste ur mb cos apart from F n F i v submitted more proposals than i can count to people, But its either they feel im too young to handle a biz or i shud face my studies but truth is it cant n wont affect my studies (im 18 yrs old) i know im still young but i also know i can handle myself,.
Please if u have any idea on how i can achieve my aim let me know. Like i said im not in a hurry.
Thanks,

Go to three Supermarkets in your Area tip the sales attendant to show you their sales records, you will definitely see goods that are constantly sold and since their prices are attached to them, you wont have a hard time knowing if your 100k can afford them.
Come back to Nairaland with a thread like this;

"where can i source this product cheap".
Dunno how you gonna retail it cos that's the most difficult part, you may ask other people though.

NB: I started my hustling at 17yrs so i don't think you are young, en sponge that mentality from your head, just an advise

(1) (Reply)

Adding Money To Paypal Account / Sesame Seed Buyer From India And Dubai / Thread For Business Owners Whom Their Sales Girls/boys Have Dealt With (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.