Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? (785 Views)

Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) / How Much Is Too Much To Tell Your Partner? / What's The Secret To Long-lasting And Fulfilling Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by remecy(f): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Who would you rather tell your deepest secret to? Your Mum, dad, siblings, boyfriend/girlfriend. And why.
Re: Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by Otseh: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2013
anything you tell anybody is no longer a secret. keep your secret to yourself.
Re: Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by greatgod2012(f): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2013
J E S U S!!!
Re: Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
I didn't see spouse.I believe in God,I will tell him.that way it still remain secret
Re: Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by remecy(f): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I didn't see spouse.I believe in God,I will tell him.that way it still remain secret
i intentionally skipped spouse cos other my father in heaven, i did rather tell my spouse.
Re: Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by kreamidiva(f): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Its no longer a secret if it's revealed to anyone.
Re: Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by ChideraFavour(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
I dnt hv any secret sef not to talk of guestn of whom to disclose it to, my lif is vry simple n straight foward. Lolz
Re: Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by ChideraFavour(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
I dnt hv a secret sef not 2 talk of disclosn it 2 anyone, my lif is vry simple n straight 4ward. Lolz
Re: Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
None..!.....or yea, to God in prayers and meditation.
Re: Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? by EfemenaXY: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
remecy: Who would you rather tell your deepest secret to? Your Mum, dad, siblings, boyfriend/girlfriend. And why.

Why?

What d'you wanna do with the information?

But since you ask, start by telling us what your 'deepest, darkest, secrets' are. Lead by example.

(1) (Reply)

When Should Parents Stop Helping Their Children Financially? / 5 Decisions Your Kids Will Thank You For When They Grow Up / I Love This Hiccup Remedy Magic And Wants To Learn More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.