Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Video Of Acceptance Speech Of New " Speaker" Of Rivers House Of Assemby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Acceptance Speech Of New " Speaker" Of Rivers House Of Assemby (661 Views)

Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) / Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly / Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Acceptance Speech Of New " Speaker" Of Rivers House Of Assemby by ssii: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2013
I don't know if this video has been shared on nairaland, I just came across this video of the acceptance speech of the self acclaimed new speaker of the RSHA. Bipi still claims he is speaker because the house was in full session and the speaker properly impeached. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-AlnBfX-1I
Re: Video Of Acceptance Speech Of New " Speaker" Of Rivers House Of Assemby by donlawrenzo(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2013
Jokers, bunch of dishonourables

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sallah: Osun Announces Free Train Ride / Verification: Edo Teacher Can't Read Own Certificate (VIDEO) / Chibuike Amechi: A Friend Or Enemy Of National Progress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.