Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz (2373 Views)

Nigeria Targets N138bn Annual Income From Cashew Export / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Urgent Need Of Gallstone Supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz by albert2: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2013
DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN MAKE SERIOUS INCOME FROM EXPORT OF GALLSTONE BIZ BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL

The Gallstone is a multi-billion dollar industry and a money spinner for interested investors. China alone import more than 100,000 kilograms of Gallstones annually, out of which about 60% comes from Africa. Other countries around the world equally import Gallstones in large quantities.

What is this GALLSTONE? Gallstone is a clay-like solid substance found in the gallbladder of a matured cow. It is about the size of a peanut and can be as big as ordinary egg and can weigh between 15 and 25 grams. A good quality, whole, golden-brown colour Gallstone sells for between USD 15-20(15-20 US Dollars) per gram. Gallstone is not a seasonal product unlike other export businesses; it is done through-out the year. It does not also require export licence to do. It can be exported anytime of the year. It is available all over Nigeria.

In as much as cows are being killed, Gallstones will always be available.

the established market for Gallstones has continued to expand in Asia, America and some parts of Europe thereby making the product a LUCRATIVE EXPORT COMMODITY. The market is so guaranteed and can take as much quantity as supplied without any adverse effect on the price.

Packaging of Gallstone is easier compare to other export commodities. "50 gram" of Gallstones that worth over #50,000 could be packaged in a small container.

Any serous persons can do this business in as much you know the source.

For more details visit : gallston dot dot com
Or call Mr. Albert On - 0803-945-4675
Re: Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz by taiwobr: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2013
its easier said than done you mentioned gallstone like peanut,someyears back i embarked on this biz,i combed almost all the abbatoir in lagos including the most popular ones at agege,isolo,ikeja even sango ota to no avail,sombody brouth one for m from abeokuta for 50k,so i discovered that the biz doesnt worth it,even all the buthcers knows its worth so they dont sell it cheap if they r fortunate to find in one out of 20cows.

1 Like

Re: Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz by albert2: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Taiwo, there are people who are informed more you think==why dont you contact me let me show you where you can get it easily, even cheap ==08039-45-4675
Re: Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz by Strongedition: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
albert2: Taiwo, there are people who are informed more you think==why dont you contact me let me show you where you can get it easily, even cheap ==08039-45-4675

Not quite clear,whats d estimated price of a gallston in naira. Details pls...
o.dirk@ymail.com
Re: Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz by albert2: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2013
strong i dont understand you ooo?
Re: Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz by albert2: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2013
The Gallstone is a multi-billion dollar industry and a money spinner for interested investors. China alone import more than 100,000 kilograms of Gallstones annually, out of which about 60% comes from Africa. Other countries around the world equally import Gallstones in large quantities.
Re: Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz by richling77(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Sorry to say mr poster but what have found out is that most of you don't even engage in this business. You only extort people by asking them money for manual and the rest and from that you earn a living. Show us evidence/documents of the last 4 shipment you have made successfully on this thread. Just 4.

1 Like

Re: Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz by eagleonearth(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2017
richling what a sensible man you are. you just caught op. several years later I have found out that most of this agropreneurs are simply looking for who to extort while they fold their hands and relax in their offices.
Re: Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz by albert2: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2019
The opportunity in export business is massive, not only for those already in the export business, but even for the new comers.

(1) (Reply)

Swiss Gold / Bags Of Rice Needed At Wholesale Price / Where In Lagos Can I Get 24hrs Light?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.