Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

"You Don't Have To Tell Me How I Look Is Sinful" -omotola Jalade-ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Don't Have To Tell Me How I Look Is Sinful" -omotola Jalade-ekeinde (1057 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Various Looks At The AMVCAs Which Look Is Your Favorite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Don't Have To Tell Me How I Look Is Sinful" -omotola Jalade-ekeinde by mike185: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
Following the "mirror mirror" bootylicious contest mini movie to welcome omotola's interview on the juice, Super-actress Omotola, who just made TIMES magazine's 100 most influential people in the world, shared her thoughts on reactions to what people say about her on the Juice.

WATCH VIDEO HERE; http://louisdike..com/2013/07/video-omotola-talks-to-toolz-on-ndani.html

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kate Middleton & Prince William's New Baby / BBA The Chase: Dillish Finally Accepts Her Kenyan Father / VIDEO: Female Fan Faints After Meeting Rick Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.