Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

#bbathechase: I Wanted To Use A Condom But Selly Wanted Raw 'sex' - Nando Lament - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / #bbathechase: I Wanted To Use A Condom But Selly Wanted Raw 'sex' - Nando Lament (2029 Views)

#BBATHECHASE Susan Peters Thinks Nigeria Was Cheated / BREAKING News:dillish Wins Big Brother The Chase 2013 #bbathechase / #BBATHECHASE: Feza Has Been Kicked Out Of The BBA House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbathechase: I Wanted To Use A Condom But Selly Wanted Raw 'sex' - Nando Lament by drepapa(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
One of Ghana’s representatives at Big Brother Africa Season 8, Selly, was evicted days after the representative from Tanzania, Nando had accused her of giving him a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) when the two had unprotected sex in the house.

Nando is angry over the development and is openly talking about it to other housemates in the competition:

“You know I hate that bitch! I’m bleeping frustrated cos that bitch [Selly] gave me STD!

That’s why my blood pressure was high yesterday,” he told Bimp, the representative from Ethiopia.

According to Nando, he wanted to use as a condom before having sex with Selly, but the Ghanaian lady said.......http:///3WjPw

(1) (Reply)

BBSHOW NETWORK Africa Presents Miss Coal City Nigeria 2013... Forms On Sale!!! / Voltarian Causes A Stir As He Boils Himself In Hot Water On Raging Fire (WATCH) / Who is your best comedian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.