Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,591 members, 7,861,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

"My Marriage Is Still Intact" - Funke Akindele Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Marriage Is Still Intact" - Funke Akindele Cries Out (546 Views)

I’m Not Dating Falz, Funke Akindele Cries Out / Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out / Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Marriage Is Still Intact" - Funke Akindele Cries Out by opecareem(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Star actress Funke Akindele, yesterday broke her silence on her failed marriage rumour.

"My marriage is intact", she said in an SMS message.

The message reads: “I read in the newspaper yesterday that I am divorced. What proof do you have? And I am taking this to court because my marriage is intact. You guys are rumour mongers. Funke Akindele Oloyede.”

Her husband, Kehinde Oloyede on Monday announced a “separation” via his facebook page. He said: “It is with heavy heart that I am announcing the separation of me and my wife, Mrs Olufunke Akindele. We have both agreed to go our separate ways because of irreconcilable differences. We are still best of friends and we would forever remain good friends.”

The statement, which the actress’ husband has since deleted from his facebook wall, generated concerns among the star’s fans, who made the issue a major topic on social media platforms.

Reports say her husband may have removed the “notice of separation,” including a more defiance follow-up post from his facebook wall, due to .....read more here http://opecareem..com/2013/07/my-marriage-is-still-intact-funke.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

AGN Celebrates Omotola 'omosexy' Ekeinde On Sunday 4th August 2013 / Genevieve Nnaji Helps The Motherless Children / Yay, Finally! Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Get Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.