Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan (23104 Views)

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2013
This APC governors are right, they cant fight Tinubu and survive. Amechi should humble himself and go to Gej and discuss with him. Reach out to some respected PDP elders, close friends to Mr President and first lady including religious leaders to negotiate for him

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by ldpele(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2013
omenka: With all the munumental problems that this country's facing the presidency, in its characteristic pettiness and no fvck givings, have chosen to indulge in the most frivolous pastime imaginable; engaging a state govnor in a roforofo!!!

OBJ, I respect you oo, but may you see very sad days ahead for foisting such bizarely clueless and cognitively defficient charlatan on the country!

Your crime is indeed unpardonable!
he actualy foisted ua late brother musa yar adua whom the office of the presidency kill,nt our able GEJ. if i dey lie,ask turai. idiot
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Fathai(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2013
deeobserver209: Hypocrites!
tell me the meaning of ..wht u just said.....confirm ode...ignorant is killing u like hiv.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Monjerk: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Goodmorning? Amaechi.
I am Rotimi Amaechi, what is good abt the morning? Don't u know what am passsing through.
Stop being stu.pid n pay me solidarity visit.

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by ldpele(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2013
ssii:

My brother, Amaechi has not done anything wrong to the president and has no squabbles with him. These issues have only escalated because somebody stands to benefit from it and that is Wike. Even if Amaechi goes to beg the president, you think it will resolve the issue. All the propangadas and lies are emanating from one source- Wike. Its just unfortunate that PEJ /GEJ have allowed Wike to fool them because he needs presidential support to do the impossible which is becoming governor of RS.
hey! if u dont stop deceiving uasef,it becomes a problem for u,tomorrow ua likes will xclude wike n target it on GEJ n PEJ,another day,the reverse will b the case. mayb he should go beg tinubu cos it too late for him,a comprise cnt be reach because of his ego,he has insulted the presid directly and indirectly gng by the facts that the presid is the leader of his party. for me,once u aint in line with ua party idealogies,u either bow out or keep compromise,reality should be told,its partisan politics,u cnt hang on the fence,u will b shot down. alot of directives has come frm his party b has all been thrash in2 his bin,in a couple of weeks will be outright dismissal frm his party gng by the judge assign to the case pulling out. certainly,ruling ll always b a'part affair'
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by kunlekunle: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2013
karl max: 8 govs + 4 rogue pdp northern governor + edo state gov + amechi = 14 I believe these are the governors that voted for him in the NGF election. The truth is gradually coming out!! No wonder fashole is begging to withdraw his case cos he knows he would be disgraced in court am still waiting for amechi to call his own NGF meeting.and am still waiting for the 19 governors that voted him NGF chairman to pay him solidarity visit. So far we have 12 still waiting for oshomole to pay his own solidarity to complete the 14 or has he swithed camp?

just a question,
where is AZAZI?
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by folabim(f): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2013
What else do you expect the visiting governors to do, kill themselves? The visit was justified. I see war looming in Rivers if this is not settled now, you need to see the nunbers of ikwerre youths at the airport yesterday ready to defend their own son, thank God the other group didn't show their ugly faces, I wonder what would have happened.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by sanandreas(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Moral lesson: never fight ur oga @ the top. Remember the case of atiku and obj.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by bankwalter: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2013
My fear is that Ameachi will loose more ground and sympathy from other PDP governors with this sudden alliance with opposition party that mean no good for PDP. My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by nijanigga: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2013
All these brouhaha will soon begin to fade when Nigeria's oil begin to drop.
"Nigeria’s economy not threatened, says Presidency" Anytime okupe speaks, there is no smoke without fire.
source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/national-news/125545-nigerias-economy-not-threatened-says-presidency#comments
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by nijanigga: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2013
Thou many of you here lack the ability to read and comprehend. But as your homework read the article below by Abati on Patience Dame,before Abati moved to Aso rock.
"Dame Patience, Our President’s Darling Wife- An Opinion By Reuben Abati In 2010"

http://saharareporters.com/article/dame-patience-our-president%E2%80%99s-darling-wife-opinion-reuben-abati-2010
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by jaytee01(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Goddex: Bunch of jobless losers.
They made it a surprised visit else. .I trust Rivers state youths.
You mean that you trust the jobless and frustrated touts, abi?
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Does it mean that GEJ is no longer behind the Rivers State crisis? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. NdI ACN bu kwanu Ndi Ara oo
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by mallmum: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2013
we achieve in proportion to what we attempt. the
reason why people are POOR is they Pass Over
Oppportunities Repeatedly..THE RE is a platform I
BELONG to for over a year. they help me to LEARN
more in order to EARN more, they have provided
me SOURCE OF MULTIPLE StREAMS OF
INCOME.. do not ignore this... OPPORTUNITIES
SOMETIMES COME IN WAYS WE DON'T
UNDERSTAND.
you can check m c d a v ei. n v e s t. c o m
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by networkrecharg: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Amen. People like find it difficult, going forward. What does 14 has to do with 16 n 19 saga. U are just sagacious...
PRAY. TB joshua says niga revolution coming soon...

karl max: 8 govs + 4 rogue pdp northern governor + edo state gov + amechi = 14 I believe these are the governors that voted for him in the NGF election. The truth is gradually coming out!! No wonder fashole is begging to withdraw his case cos he knows he would be disgraced in court am still waiting for amechi to call his own NGF meeting.and am still waiting for the 19 governors that voted him NGF chairman to pay him solidarity visit. So far we have 12 still waiting for oshomole to pay his own solidarity to complete the 14 or has he swithed camp?
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by okomonny(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Nigerian had been blinded by ethno-religious division, some people came to advice the governor of rivers state as a colleague, people are castigating them. You want the state to burn down before you will be saying that no one show concern about happening in the state. Let us start thinking straight and see every Nigerian as one immaterial of the religion or tribe. Let Gov. Amechi go to the president and resolve the challenges. After all they did not advice otherwise
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by agitator: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2013
deeobserver209: Hypocrites!

Any problem in the Niger Delta that brings back the criminal militants = less federation allocation to the states.
They are just trying to safeguard their monthly alawee grin grin grin
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2013
ssii:

I did not say they are not Ikwerres. They are GDI youths and do not represent Rivers youth. Are you Rivers? If you are, you won't say Ogbakor Ikwerre is foreign. It has been in existence for years and is the umbrella body of all Ikwerres. They have prominent Ikwerre as leaders and as a matter of policy congregate once every year especially to thank God.

Is Ikwerre the only ethnic group in Rivers State......Rubbish!!!
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by chima21: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2013
let him leasting or he should not leasting,Time will tell
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by debbleopto: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2013
karl max: I don't blame u when imbiciles like u are given free etisalat data u come here to display ur stupidity.cos that is what nairaland is allabout this days filled with slow pokes and hypocrites with free data. ode!!

so this simple statement pain you seriously like this. what of calling you mammy watas
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by debbleopto: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2013
nabiz: amechi is fool to have allowed apc to use him to achieve there political goal. i wonder what they promised him

the president is not God. In fact the advice is not to beg, but to intimate him of the security situation and it is for record purpose. You can bet it, your idol that was begging us for vote in 2010 will be gone 2015. it is just a matter of one year plus. In fact EFCC may probe. the president and her first man. You can hear her confession that the trouble started with her four years ago. Did Obama wife control states like yours?
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by tydot3(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Good advice frm the APC Governors.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Standing5(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2013
Lol . . .
PDP Governor pelted with stones and ACN well recieved . . . The people of Rivers have spoken!!!
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by uncleBee2(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2013
No body is greater than an institution Nigeria is an institution being manage presently by Jonathan
No one can fright an institution
My brother Amechi please manage the issue at hand

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by teeflak(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Fashola's dressing is always on point, my man anyway!
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by goodgood2(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2013
Tolexander: it seems there is a message here.

The people of rivers state are tired of anything PDP that is the reason they pelted the PDP govs that visited them early this week but are ready to embrace APC which is the reason the APC govs aren't pelted with missiles.
Your post here and what is actually on your mind are contradicting each other. Too bad!
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by jinkees: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2013
no they landed @ d airforce base here with their jets had d metting and left back so that's why d youths couldn't penetrate
Goddex: Bunch of jobless losers.
They made it a surprised visit else. .I trust Rivers state youths.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by goodgood2(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Tolexander: it seems there is a message here.

The people of rivers state are tired of anything PDP that is the reason they pelted the PDP govs that visited them early this week but are ready to embrace APC which is the reason the APC govs aren't pelted with missiles.
Your post here and what is actually on your mind are contradicting each other.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by visalo: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2013
I like the silent mode of gej. I wish to be like you when next i come back to life. haters call you retarded, slowpoke and all kinds of names, yet your silent is creating fear in their kingdom. what of if you raise up your voice, they will run out of nigeria and come back no more. As for Amaechi, by the time this war you orchestrated because of your devilish over ambition come to an end, ibori and Silver punishment coalesce together will be like a child play,compare to your later day punishment.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Mhudi: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Comments like this only make me feel aghast and astonished. Amaechi should go and beg that he won the NGF election and the loser his parading himself as the winner and NGF chairman with the seemingly support of the presidency or that five out of thirty two state lawmakers in the most absurdity, outrageous, and comical fashion never known in history attempted to impeach a Speaker with the obvious intention to impeach the governor. Bootlickers and fawners like you is the reason why this country will long see effective leadership. The boss is always right I guess! Rubbish.
Buchiano(m):
Amaechi is still waiting for the whole world to beg him before he goes to meet the president $ apologise, I pity him shaa, the end is just nigh for him.

Meanwhyl wat is it with all this solidarity hypocrisy of a thing Governors shld face there states $ deliver dividends of democracy to the masses that voted them in rather than this solidarity rubbish of a thing.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Mitsurugi(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2013
visalo: I like the silent mode of gej. I wish to be like you when next i come back to life. haters call you retarded, sloepoke and all kinds of names, yet your silent is creating fear in their kingdom. what of if you raise up your voice, they will run out of nigeria and come back no more. As for Amaechi, by the time this war you orchestrated because of your devilish over ambition come to an end, ibori and Silver punishment coalesce together will be like a child play,compare to your later day punishment.

Pray tell will GEJ also be above punishment or is the plan for him to remain as President forever?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fear Of Buhari: Govs Rush To Declare Assets / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power / DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.