Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? (2901 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? by 9jantatainment: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Uche Ogbodo shared the picture below on her instagram page and a fan asked if she was a homosexual.Do you agree she is?

Click here http://www..com.ng/uche-ogbodo-blasts-fan-take-your-filthy-eyes-off-my-pictures/ for another suggestive posture

Re: Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? by sexyglow(f): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Brb
Re: Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? by sexyglow(f): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2013
Is that's not Anita Joseph with her?
Re: Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? by japhmanuel: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2013
They look like lesbians
Re: Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? by Danhumprey: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Huh?? Wetin concern me? I don't what a woman see in the body of a fellow woman that attract them to each other.
Re: Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? by nmaihat: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2013
Can't two adults of the same sex stay together again without being accused of being lesbians or gay? Afterall heterosexuals can also be like dat in a place. My only grouse wit Uche is posting this pix whr d other lady appeared considering her outfit (or lack of it).
Re: Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? by goldfish80(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2013
They both look exhausted,me thinks they went down on each other ...someone flash My number when their se*tape is leaked(˘̯˘ )( ˘˘̯)
Re: Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? by Scarpon(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
I like them thick girls

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z & Beyonce’s Head Of Security Shot Dead By Police / Would You Get Surgery To Change Your Eye Color? T.i.’s Wife Did / Check Out This 5 Hot Girls Tekno Has Dated (#5 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.