Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

State Ways In Which Google Has Helped You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / State Ways In Which Google Has Helped You (575 Views)

5 Ways In Which Broken Links Affects Your Site Drastically / Different Ways In Which Web Site Owner Make Their Money / Check If Google Has Banned Your Website From Using Adsense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Ways In Which Google Has Helped You by sunday478(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
High, googlers, this is a thread that is open to give an average user of google what to expect and what he/she can do with google.
As for me I have used google in all most everyday of my websurfing,
Some of them are listed below,
1. Search for site that I did not remember d address
2. Search for serial key of trial version software
3. Search for tutorials concerning tech issues mostly mobile phones
4. troubleshooting my PC using their search engine.
5. And others

Pls I know that there are more learn people than I am, pls drop your comments, OTHER SEARCH ENGINES ARE ALSO ALLOWED.

Re: State Ways In Which Google Has Helped You by Djtm(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
I can't start mentioning!
Re: State Ways In Which Google Has Helped You by sunday478(m): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Djtm: I can't start mentioning!
but you can always mention fiew of them, the most important ones
Re: State Ways In Which Google Has Helped You by Engineer1985(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
I use google to get virtually everything I need. Sometimes when I'm sick, I just google the name of the sickness and I will get names of drugs that can treat it. Google is just too much!!!
Re: State Ways In Which Google Has Helped You by sunday478(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Engineer1985: I use google to get virtually everything I need. Sometimes when I'm sick, I just google the name of the sickness and I will get names of drugs that can treat it. Google is just too much!!!
that's the spirit

(1) (Reply)

Blog Privacy Policy Generator For Your Blog / Nigeria Webmasters Pls Help Me Out / Get All Scholarship Alerts Here Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.