Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Which Day Of The Week Were You Born And How Significant Is It To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Day Of The Week Were You Born And How Significant Is It To You? (564 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? / What Day Of The Week Were You Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Day Of The Week Were You Born And How Significant Is It To You? by iamdsam: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
I.am.dsam and I was born on a Thursday. Being born on a Thursday has brought many positive things to me. I'm always been lucky most Thursdays of the week. Which day of the week were you born? And how significant is it to you? Please share yours @NAIRALANDERS

(1) (Reply)

U.S.A. Money Or Immigration / Lesbian Couple Get Internet Support After Wedding Pics Go Viral / Behold: Winners At Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.