Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Advice For Every Married Woman... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice For Every Married Woman... (956 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Every Married Woman... by samsy5460(m): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
A woman is first a help meet to her husband, whether you are a house wife or a career woman, you are there to complement your husband,
You are not to be a burden, a liability to him, a woman can be a career/business woman and also a burden and a liability to her husband, a wasteful woman is a liability to her husband,
As a christian woman, how do we live our life,
Because it matters how we manage our homes, my recent findings suggests that 99% of the problem we are facing at home are caused by women, some body may argue, but I have listened and mingled with the elderly in marriage and have found out that our mouth is our biggest weapon and biggest enemy,
If we were busy reading the bible rather than reading some books on how to trap your man and 7ways on how to deal with our husband, jumping from one house to another, joining women's club that encourages women to ride over their husbands, and getting tips from our numerous ungodly/godly friends who do not have wisdom, there won't be a broken marriage,if we prayed rather than broadcasting our marital issues,looking for who will tell us sorry,things would have been better for most homes, because I know that a woman is the most sensitive, emotional, and the weaker one,
We should therefore strife to live our lives like the women in the bible, I don't think there is anywhere in the new testament were a. Man sent his wife packing,
Even if there is, check what she did,
Bible admonished us women especially married ones to be submisive to our husbands in all things, to be under him and not above him,to beresourceful, to be virtuous,to be obedient,to reverence him,to learn from them,not to be obstinate, or no to be hard to please
Frowardness is a very serious issue in todays marriage, a froward woman is. Hard to please, very stubborn, dishonest,contrary in speech, stubbornly contrary, disobedient,can't be managed or difficult to manage,
These are todays character displayed by christian women who wants to make heaven, let us be mindful of time and be concious of who weare, let's leave by example because as you are looking up to your mum or. Grand mum,some other people are looking up to you,
It is expedient to be cautious of how we live our lives,
BE PRAYERFUL
LUKE 18:1, col4:2, we are told to pray always, to continue in prayer, if there is. One thing the devil hate is two people coming together to live as one, it is a mystery that he never like to understand, he device every strategies to make a man to hate his wife, 1peter 5:8-9, he goes about seeking for whom to devour, devil is always on the go to see that your marriage ends, you know that divorce is not an option in any marriage except you are a second wife,deut22:29,
BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR HUSBAND
Don't play the harlot, a prostitute is not only a lady who leaves in a brothel and have customers, any woman who out of greed,love for money sleeps with another man other than the husband is a harlot, an adulterer,
Read deut 22:22, hosea 2:2-5,
A woman shouldn't be unfaithful to her husband because he is not faithful, that you caught your husband with your sister/help/best friend/cousin/colleague is not a criteria for you to misbehave,you are defiling your body and remember this race is personal,
DONT BE DISCOURAGED,
There is a lot of distraction in the world today, but bible told us not to love the world,
Don't be discouraged nor dismayed, joshua 1:8-9, the fact that mrs b dresses very well, she isin fashion and you are out of fashion, don't be tempted to be like her, you don't know her or her starting point, be encouraged with the word of God, make the word of God your confidante
Trust in the lord with all heart, do not lean on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge God and He God will direct your paths, be courageous, be bold, things will be better, remember that it doesn't just rain without the cloud being dark,BE SUBMISIVE
Eph 5:22,33,col 3:18, 1cor 11:3,
A woman should be under her husband and not the other way round,no matter how useless youhave considered your husband to be, please submit to him, don't be a froward woman, or a woman who doesn't seek her husbands opinion in all she does,instead she put her pastor first followed by friends and family. Then husband at last when she's in deep trouble,
Come to think of it, you decided on your own without being forced to be in union with your husband, so you should be under him, no matteryour status in the society, church,work, "bend low", be submisive to him, reverence him, let your desire be to your husband and not to your friends, don't do things without seeking his opinion that is part of being submisive,
Gen 3:16,1cor 14:35,
BE VIRTUOUS
Study proverbs 31,proverb 19:14,
Be resourceful, at home and at work, don't join the band waggon of gossips in your area, even if you don't have a job, look for a trade, craft, look for something to occupy your mind
BE DECENT AT HEART,BODILY,INEVERY THING
1cor11, romans 12:1-2,
Be decent at heart, in your conversation and behaviour, you are addressed the way you dress, don't dress like a prostitute or a club girl on stage, these days you don't differentiate a married woman and a stripper in the club, you dress for. Your husband and God, check what you are wearing if it can. Lead one to heaven orhell, are you a role model in your dressing, if Jesus was to interview you,would He mark you 95% in decency of heart, dressing/behaviour, or you are full of vulgarity, remember you will give account of everything you did in your body and every vain communication,be an example for the younger ladies in marriage titus 2:1-5,
DONT BE FROWARD
Froward means, ungovernable, not easily pleased, fault finder,a stubborn. To be habitually obstinate, to do things contrary,that is difficult or can't be managed,habitually disobedient,
Prov 2:12-17,3:32,6:12-19,8:13,11:20,17:20,
A forward person does not see anything. Good in her husband, there is nothing. He will do that will please her, she is insatiable, she is worldly, mingles with all sort of people for fame, fights her husband to be up to date, I met a woman who shared her life experience with me, according to her, she fights her husband because daily because their pastors wife encourages them to make new clothes every week, to look good, so for her to look good,her husband must provide money and failure to will. Result to both of them(workers in the church) having a physical/verbal fight on their way to church,
She lamented and was not ashamed to tell me her. Experience before she changed her church to a bible believing/holiness church,
What point am i trying to make that some women are liability to their husband, I blame them and not the society because you have a choice of being a worker in church or not, don't stretch your husband beyond his limit, most of us. Don't know much about the financial strength of our husbands as long as we look good,
We drive them to so many things, it is your responsibility as a woman to cook for your husband, if you don't have time to cook, what ofsaturdays that you rest at home, cook a special dish for him,
I heard a pathetic story and i felt like crying,but I blamed the woman,
A christian woman who felt she has arrived, a career woman that doesn't have time to cook forher husband, brought a house help to cook and take care of her husband, she came and manipulated the man spiritually and took over the
Husband, since original wife is too busy to cook and clean, husband started getting intimate withhouse help, one thing led to another, there was a frame up against mrs and she was sent out of the house and husband married the house help, and the kids supported the house help because she spiritually manipulated the whole story and itworked, now wifey is dead because she was sent packing from the house she built with her sweat, husband/children/society blamed and rejected her, she died out of emotional trauma,
Please who are you to blame, the wife,husband or house help,
We need to be careful what we allow in our homes, you live the house chores and husbands food to be cooked by a total stranger, she washes your Husbands boxers/pants, makes his bed, serves his breakfast,lunch dinner,
What are you to the man, you are a generator that he ons when ever he feels,instead of being a television that he ons everyday and admire,
His attention has. shifted from you to the house help whom he sees everyday,
Women let's help ourselves, let's be responsible because You will give an account of how you treated your husband,
Be wise,this race is not easy,strive to enter heaven because this is personal, mummies go and look for sis magret amures testimony and you will hear what Jesus told her about married women, please watch it for your own good,
Re: Advice For Every Married Woman... by noetic16(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
I have not read the above . . . . .but these advice should go side by side. where is the advice for married men?
I think they need it more cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Death / Reasons Not To Be Afraid Of Ghosts / Adam And Eve A Fable, Hell Is A Mere Metaphor – Says Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.