Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures (38984 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos / New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke / “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Larrey(f): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
micki83: Hehehe! They might not be Aiashwarya Rai in d face department,but their bodies aint bad...and I think they're pretty good at interpreting roles on screen.dem don dey fine small small sha. cheesy
correct
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Larrey(f): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Are they still virgins
virgin ko virgin ni
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by 50calibre(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Face = 2/10

Body = 8/10
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
These gurlz are hungry for the koko wink embarassed
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
50calibre: Face = 2/10

Body = 8/10

The 2/10 is just for the lips...they look like they could suck a man's brains out through his deek

Very Ugly Faces

B.anging Bodies though....
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by rezzy: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Once your nose and mouth worwor, you know fit beautiful.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by sejere: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
P SQUARE DEM NO DEY SEE DIS TWINS?
TWINS SHOULD MARRY TWINS NOW, ABI.
P SQUARE TWINS SHOULD BE OPEN FOR A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
FROM THE ANEKE TWINS.
THE BABES FINE REACH NAH.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Twins.... shocked

This one requires two Vaseline.. One for my right hand and one for my left..
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Saraben(f): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
c as ds gals jst dey open yansh!! na wa oo
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by kid7soccer(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
This are the type of women that make other responsible women look cheap
jaguda_man: Check out these twins Chidinma & Chidiebere known for their seductive pics and roles

http://www.jaguda.com/2013/07/18/nollywood-twins-chidinma-and-chidiebere-aneke-release-hot-pictures/
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by ATMCARD2(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
jaguda_man: Check out these twins Chidinma & Chidiebere known for their seductive pics and roles

http://www.jaguda.com/2013/07/18/nollywood-twins-chidinma-and-chidiebere-aneke-release-hot-pictures/
.KPOMO lips lipsrsealed
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by gentlegg(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
free2ryhme: One question:

Wetin dem dey find ??
Rich husbands(Peter & Paul)

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by NessaFresh(f): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nice pictures...the power of make up tho
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Olicris(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Two useless twins...una mama no get pikin at all
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nomski0: They look cute especially with those amazing hips
I think you meant lips, cos they got no hips
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
50calibre: Face = 2/10

Body = 8/10

Correction:

Face = 1/10
Body = 5/10
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Softness everywhere...cute girls.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Etumgbe(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Their breast no bad sha

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Sanboy25: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
rafhell: Even with heavy makeup they still look ugly
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by bibi4279(f): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
and so wat?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Tinyemeka(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Their eyes are too red. undecided
They should stay off makeup for a while. A year at least.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Parisfran(f): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
I couldnt help but stare at the bags and shoe....when I started reading peeps comment was when i realized I didnt look at the girls at all.

O God, Pls let bag addiction not drag me to ruin.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by mamagee3(f): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
They all look good!! grin
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by vanessara: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
I need to puke...
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Peterkleva(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
For their mind they don dey fine nah angry
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by michy(f): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Its so obvious that they want to be noticed. I feel so bad cos I see them in church. I don't even believe that someone that enters a church can take this kind of picture and release it for us to see her opening her legs wide.I hope the reason why they took this picture will be accomplished. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by denony(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
stop hating, no thigh stretch marks unlike other women
hot hot hot
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Mamacita007(f): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lekwa nu dis mgbeke twins. is dis necessary?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by RedCard1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Even with d heavy make up and photoshop, they still look as ugly as ever. Kpomo lips. Typical mgbekes. Even money can't strike the mgbeke stuff off them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.